RIP BIG WILL

Frate_Raper

My bro found our Shep/huskey today on the floor looking as if he puked out his nose,he'd pissed himself and stomache was bloaded.

He had a tumor on his spline that burst filling his stomache with blood.........we had to put him down after 11 years of fearless protection from my shop then later my house.Five months after my pitbull died of cancer and on my bros 25th b-day.

If any of you have been to my house you'll know the precence he had over our whole block,everyone loved him and no one ever fucked with my house even when i lived in the ghetto............PUT ONE UP FOR MY BOY BIG WILL the lady killa!

I'm a fucking wreck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll post flicks up tomara.............he was seriously the radest dog....he earned the name nigguh and lived up to in every esence.He stole a loaf of bread every day for 3 months,this one time he ate 10 pounds of rotting stewing beef, slept 19 hours with out moving and woke up took a shit and slept for another 12!

NIGGAAHHHH NOOOOO!!!

WHO'S GUNNA LET YOU KNOW IM AT THE DOOR AND WAKE YOU UP?!?!

Im sorry to hear this dude. Will was an awsome dog. my condolances. If you need to get some shit off your chest give me a ring. We'll paint soon enough.

oh niggah.. :shook: :crying: :crap:

At least he's up there with moocow now, stealing jesus's loafs, sleeping on a cloud and hitting all the bitchs... who knows, maybe theres a heavenly snow plow for him to push around.

theres seriously 10 years worth of story telling about my man Will, one night I was walking him when he started to act all crazy............I heard this noise looked back and another sheppard was quitly running up on me to attack.

Big man wasn't having it.......he chest butted the other shep and started to throw him around like a rag doll by the neck.We ran off and I was scared heart all pounding, he was sooooooooooooo happy he was prancing around like king shit.The dog came back and he went off this time......just grabbed it by the neck and held it down making this nastiest noises.....I thaught he killed it.

This crack head broke into my old house in the shits. My homie down the block watched and ran up to catch the dude right.......when he got a house away buddy was half out the window with his head inside SCREAMMMMMMMING.Will had him by the grill and wouldn't let go, my pit was in the mix snapping homies arms.The guy got out and made a break for it,my nigguh tore most of his face off!Dude would walk past my house for weeks after with his down.

I can't belive he's gone

My man was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexualy active that we were given the option of A.1000 dollar fine every time he got lose of B. have him fixed...............so we took B, the vet said he was so sexualy active he didn't even have any sperm left to knock up another dog for a while! I'd be in the yard and see stray's walking around with curly tails and the same colours as my man.

He also would move one of my snow blow units to get outside or my shop so he could fuck the rotti's next door!