Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

READ ME PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BeaztieGirl, Jan 5, 2002.

1. BeaztieGirl

BeaztieGirl New Jack

LADIES AND GENTS--BOYS AND GIRLS!

I've been thinking alot about the men I'm attracted to. And it's always the bitch haters ya know. Like the guys that are just totally bitter towards women and believe they are only good for one thing. The kinda guys who will not hesitate to knock a bitch out if they get out of line...like they tolerate the tomboy types but the kinda chiks they'd knock out are those kno it all barbie types.
    (when I refer to the "bitchhater type..I don't mean the idiots who beat and abuse their chiks....what i meant about them knocking a bitch out was referring to the fact they have no tolerance for the barbie "like oh my god" kinda chiks.)

In my opinion:
    Women in general want to love and be loved. They have the natural motherly instinct to want to care for others and make it all better. Now with this statement in mind...this is whY I think chicks go for the "bitch hater type"

You see this dude who is so bitter towards women and wonder what did a woman do to him to make him feel this way whether it be a mother step-mother sister or x-girlfriend why does he hate women? And as a female my natural instinct wants to just put my arms around him and kiss all the bad things away make it all better and show him that not every woman is as he sees them. That some women deserve to be loved and just want to give love back. Also they are a challenge.

My questions to the boys are--what is it that makes those bitch haters bitch haters? Is it really that someone hurt them or are they a product of society.? How do you as men view women really?

To the chicas--as far as my theory do u agree or disagree?

ok i edited so hopefully its a little more clear because after a few one on one discussions I realized some of you had NO IDEA what I was getting at.

2. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

if i see them walking by and they apear to not even make any eye contact.. being very arrogant.. then i can see themselves having an attitude...or they are very seductive.. thinking we are all test subjects in her mind twisting game. yup.

what attracts me mostly to women//girls is eyes.. then breasts and legs.

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

damn im glad i dont date......such balderdash.....

WHOOHA!!!

4. Involve with a badass misogynist type of guy, put your arms around him and have a baby with him. After he leaves you, raise the baby on your own using all the mazohistic motherness you got. You just raised a badass misogynist that thinks women are made to serve him.
    Was that bitter enough for you to fall in love with me?:D

5. BeaztieGirl

BeaztieGirl New Jack

so tease you wanna go out sometime

ha! lol

but ya know I hear you though girls are dumb for putting up with that shit. And it is unfair that they make you go through hell and back to make up for what another guy did. That's just what those "asshole" types do to.

6. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

go out with the girls that dont take no for an answer.. put up with your shit and aren't dependent on your every action....fuck girls who cant hold there own...weakminded individuals

gilrs (and guys) have to prove things (who knows what) and thats what freindship is for...you can discover someone before you break there heart, a mistake i just made

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Nice guys finish last?

8. BeaztieGirl

BeaztieGirl New Jack

You guys are just really not helping me out here!

9. intercept

intercept Senior Member

look i have friends who are like the men your talkin about there like that because they have had girls that were to easy and dumb soon they treat every women the same or there just born with it....not too sure cant give ya a 100% but whatever......and also i seem to act like a women because i also try to make all my friends have fun and be happy..yet iam always havin a shitty time...////....maybe i should act bitter to women they maybe ill get a girl...........//

10. intercept

intercept Senior Member

man...your really fuckin dumb just cause you dont get any girls sooo..iam just likle you but i have repect...////.......i do too get mad when my friend does noing and gets girls but for real do you want some around the way girl or a girl that knows and repects you.. you shouldnt get mad and be ignorit or stupid your coment was just stupid i hope you never get a girl............/////////.........

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

im mixed about this....some girls i think are stupid and deserve to be slapped because they keep going with a guy that plays them and abuses them and doesnt do shit to them...but she insists on staying because "he loves me"

but i love women none the lesss......ii just suck at getting them

o yea...beaztie heres a question for you...do girls want sex as bad as guys??? cus i kno me and my friends think about getting laid 24/7, and yet some girls seem like they arent even interested in that shit

12. siloette

siloette Member

how old are you? 16?

13. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

hahahahahahaha *riiiiinggggggg!* aww man, lunch is over?!?!?

14. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

This whole subject annoys me...I'm not sure women are capable of learning about men.
    Women fall for slick crap from assholes. They place importance on his charm, clothing, smoothness, etc. There go 90% of the good guys, who aren't slick, don't have a good "line", and often make a lousy first impression. Why? They care how you react to them, they're nervous about rejection. The smooth guy who isn't a little nervous DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, and will continue not to do so down the road.
    But women value slickness, so they wind up with the assholes.
    Once they find out the apple's rotten underneath, they don't give up - they think they can "change" him with their love. Wrong again.
    Try a shy guy. If he turns out not to have substance, and you stick with him anyway, at least he won't beat you up.

15. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

First of all...........slow your role ceptone-der!
    Teaser's a clown and that's just how he is........

I can tell you one thing about my personal situation with women, that's if you're interested in a long bitter drawn out story?!?!
    Okay......... I can tell you that I am bitter as hell with women because of an ex-girlfriend burning me. I'm not talking about the clap or an STD for all you wiseguys out there. First of all I persued this chic like a fucking idiot when she was married. Hubby was in the military and she always complained about him and how rude he was when he was home. I worked with her so that's how I knew her. She had a son that I fell head over heels for the cute little boy just as I did with her. Young and naive at the time..........what can I say?? She get's divorced and damn near moves into my house with my spare room being used for her kids crash room when he stayed over also. I had a futon and his toys in there and we were a happy semi-family. GOD, I'M SO FOOLISH FOR THIS!!!
    Anyways......... She started to pull the "I want to be loved!" attention shit that you were just talking about! I would go out to paint and she would just fucking freak out at times because she felt that when we were together that we had to go to sleep along side each other at the same time and get up at the same time..........Fucking bullshit!! One time on New Years Eve she did that! We went to go out to a club...........
    the club line was 10 blocks long so we went back home after I bought the freak dinner and all. We had rented a movie and she fell asleep on the couch at like 10:00!?!? So I finish watching the movie as not to disturb her from our laying situation on the couch......I wake her up when it's done and tell her "Happy New Year........It's time for you to go to bed, okay?" Why? Where are you going? "I'm going to paint that line they dropped at blahblahblah spot........." Whatever you fucking asshole! You always do this shit!" Too goddamn controlling.........Men hate to be controlled! Men, by nature, feel that they are the "bread winners" and that they deserve the option to decide for themselves. So anyway.........
    she ended up switching my whole schedule up and the way I liked living my life and trying changing me! Do you like it when people try and change you? Think about all the fucking saps that do whatever their wives tell them too. Do they seem happy to you? Up to their fucking eyeballs in debt..........but they got some cute new couches right? And some matching his and her Acura's right? As I bring my rambling to a semi-final end here..........my point is live your life for yourself and don't give everything to a boy/girlfriend! They are just another person in your life that you'll meet and move past one day! Don't share everything with just one person..........people are like walking talking diaries.........
    Real easy to open and even easier to get the stories from!!!:eek: