READ ME PLEASE!!

BeaztieGirl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

the battle of(over) the sexes will never be won,

so who the fuck cares!:idea:

if i cross out all her shit and break her fucking hands so she cant paint anymore, i'll be the winner for shure.

beaztie, i would reply, but honestly, its not a topic that interest's me even enough to try and formulate a response to. if you really care, email me again with something more specific and perhaps we can discuss it...

Originally posted by bobobi11

A word from the dinosaur. I know that I was completely stupid until I was at least 24 or 25 it's only been in the last few years that I have really found myself as a person.

They say men develop emotionally and intellectually slower than women, and my experiences are that this is usually true.

Quit trying to take like so seriously, so young. It will all work out, in the meantime just enjoy being with people and learn as you go along how people are different and take different skills to deal with on an ongoing basis. Someday you will find someone that works for you, and you for them. In the meantime chill.

I almost forgot, THERE IS NEVER AN EXCUSE FOR VIOLENCE IN A RELATIONSHIP. Anyone (man or woman) who participates in a relationship where violence is present is wack. I'd participate long enough to fuck dude up and then pack my bags. [/

my boy is 25.... but i don't think he'll ever grow up.

So I dont think there will ever be an answer to girlfriend/boyfriend bullshit. I am 21 and I have only been in two relationships, I am petrified of other people. Both of these guys werent the nicest guys in the world, the werent viloent just had a ton of problems. The thing with girls goin for assholes and all that is, my last boyfriend who broke up with me recently was amazing for like a yr, after that things started to fall apart. I was always mad cool about him painting and skating and shit, I would let him borrow my car to paint at any hr, bottom line im a pretty fucking chill girl. He just got real mean and would fight with me all the time, without gettin into there were alot of breaking up and makin up shit... what he said in the end was that he basically was bored with me. The problem with this is it takes me so long to actually trust people when i do i get real attached, its hard for me to let go cuz im afraid to move on. I need to fix more things with myself, i realize this now. Relationships are a learning expierience. As for guys being dicks there are just as many asshole girls, so we just need to figure out how to keep the assholes with the assholes. my brain is retarded, sorry if this makes no sense...

dramatics!!! are not passion..its hormones hon....the rollercoaster..once you go nice guy..you never go back..or at least ive found this out..recently..and you wonder why you wasted your time ..with "mr..insecure..whiner about material shit guy..never says what i set him up to answer guy.."..hahaha

Archived