Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RAW EGGS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by John Basegow, May 24, 2006.

1. John Basegow

John Basegow Junior Member

DOES ANYONE HERE EVER EAT RAW EGGS? THE OTHER NIGHT I WAS TOO LAZY TO COOK EGGS, SO I DECIDED TO JUST EAT THEM RAW. I ONLY ENDED UP EATING ONE RAW EGG, BECUASE I WASN'T SURE IF I MIGHT PUKE OR NOT. I WASN'T THAT BAD THOUGH AND I DIDN'T PUKE. TONIGHT I'M GONNA TRY EATING 2 EGGS.

2. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

3. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

yo thats what bruce lee used to do before protien shakes and all that shit came out, apparnetly him eating raw eggs and other shit started the whole protien revolution and shit.

4. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

this is what im drinking, a little sumpin from my hood:

THE LAZY WETBACK:
    1 part tequila
    1 part grapfruit juice
    little bit of arizona iced tea.

its all that

5. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

ive always been curious. i mean, you cant really eat a raw egg, can you? you reall drink it, no?

i can imagine what the consistency was like but as an experienced taster, can you explain?

6. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

thats sounds pretty nice. does that mean one shot of teq?

7. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

i usually put 2 shots, match that with the juice and then about a teaspo0n of fuckin tea
    shits ill plus u can use cheap tequila for this, it will still taste good, i just mixed this one with aristocrat gold.

8. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

i put one raw egg into a milk shake before ride my bike/workout

9. LIVERWURST*

LIVERWURST* Elite Member

PREGNANCY SCARE!!!!

10. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Raw eggs are... WEAK NIGGUH!

11. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

you stirr it up obviously. so that the yolk and the egg white are no longer seperated. mix in some milk and sugar. plenty of sugar. niiiice.

12. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

[​IMG]

13. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

there is some small risk of bacterial contamination

it is estimated that there is Salmonella Enteritidis in 1 out of every 10,000 eggs.

so there's a 1 in 10,000 chance (roughly) that you will get sick form salmonella every time you eat a raw one.

i have been baking for my entire life, and tasting batter with raw eggs in it for many many years.
    i don't think it has ever made me ill.
    yet

14. srebmun

srebmun Member

Isn't that the risk from eating non-pasteurized eggs? I thought the risk was a whole lot less than that, that's pretty steep for me if not.

Back in the day our folks used to use raw eggs in lots of stuff, especially adult beverages, and they are pretty good, sometimes.