Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MONEY WOES

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oneeightyone, Jul 1, 2004.

1. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

Let me see, mr. 181 is at a fucking shitbreak wall like a motherfucker.
    Ive got financial woes and im fucking desperate to pawn all my shit to get some loot, or go and rob someone.

Here it goes.

I got 690 in my paycheck the other day, i overcharged on my debit card by 20, thus resulting in a 30 dollar fine at the bank, because there was no money that 30 got charged double and then i got hit with a 90 dollar fine for insufficient funds. all in all because of 20 fucking bucks i owed the bank 536 bucks. leaving me with 154...heres the issue, I have a 209 dollar insurance bill and a 175 dollar car payment, plus a 65 dollar phone bill and a 90 dollar credit card bill, see where the problem is....now i am at a loss of what to do, should i call and see if they would accept a late payment, even though that would be a scratch on my credit report?

Im thinking of pawning my guitar and my amp and a grip of dvd's. even my fucking new printer.

argg, i cant ask for money from my parents or family since they are all in a tight predicament at the moment. what exactly can i do?

have any of you ever not payed your bills for lets say 2 weeks?. what happened?

let me know, im all stressed.

2. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

bet ya won't overcharge again, huh?

3. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

check n go

those stores that borrow money to anyone as long as you have a drivers license.
    youll find them on street corners in inner cities

4. destroya

destroya Senior Member

http://www.rnw.nl/society/assets/images/crack.jpg'>

sell it.

5. 23578

23578 Elite Member

pay your credit card. they will charge you way more for being late. the car insurance, will fine you second most, followed by the phone company, then i think the car payment will let it slide. pay insurance next when you have the money, the car payment, and finally the phone bill. you could let your credit card slide and call back and whine they drop the fee, but that always backfires because you end up forgetting to pay it on down the line and will have to pay it then. of course all this could be wrong depending on the terms of the agreements.

6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

hmm... thats not that bad. i've done this type of shit too many times. make your car payment. late payments for utilities and insurance will not go on your credit report... you will get hella notices and then yet more noticies from collection agencies before it goes to your credit report. bank loans will report late payments. call the companies and tell them your can't pay the full amount and they are usually happy to set up some type of payment schedule. also try to call your bank and bitch at them... sometimes they may cut you a break and drop a fine or two. and then ask them for overdrawl protection for the next time this happens, because it probably will at some point.

7. freeze

freeze Member

i'd say hit you insurance up first...just in case you need it. that would suck if you tried to let that slide, get hit by a car, and then they try to let treatment slide. honestly though, late payments are no worries as long as you don't make it a habbit and make sure they know you're in a bind and willing to pay.

8. 23578

23578 Elite Member

yeah that's true, but no matter what (ha ha) he's not got the money for the car payment. you should pay the car payment soon, and all the other bills with the next paycheck, and go broke and hungry to do it. i thought they don't report it till the second missed payment? anyway use your credit card to pay your bills and pay your credit card minimum if you are worried.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

You better get some degrees under your belt unless you want a jail sentence you cant handle for taking the illegal route. Have fun.

11. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

I HAVNT HAD $20 IN A YEAR AND A HALF!!!:eek:

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

13. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

do you have any good friends you good borrow from or are they all broke?

that bank shit is no joke man, dont let it happen again. learn your first time around. my homie gets fucked by that shit all the time and he wastes so much money by over drawing his account.

dont be a sucker like he is.

14. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

being late will not fuck you up permanently

pay the big bills first

the phone company usually will let two months go before they cut you off, same ass electric&gas

the credit report will get most fucked up by the credit card and the car shit

the credit card will likely cost the most if you are late.

i have defnitely missed at least one credit card payment, never missed car insurance.
    i know my credit must still be decent though because i get offers in the mail constantly (i stopped fucking up and being late on payments about 2 years ago, although i missed a phone bill a couple months ago)

if you are really stressed, pawn some stuff..you can always buy it again or get it out of pawn later when you have dough.

they will fuck with you, but remember, first and foremost, they want their money. unlike your bank, they sometimes can be dialed up and reasoned with. i called my credit card company once and basically cried until they said they wouldn't fine me for missing a payment.

you know anyone who will let you.. say, be a bouncer or something for some extra cash for a couple days?

15. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

yea, im gonna let my phone bill slide this time, im gonna talk to the car payment place, since it's not a big time dealy, more of a local area person that sells cars ill talk to him about it, the insurance will need to get paid and the credit card will also, so in all i need to get about 2 to 300 bucks....where will i get this...i thought about it for a while and went to get my batch of cigars in my closet, when blam...i noticed all my baseball cards.. i dont know if anybody read my post a few months back about them..

well i have lots of copies of pretty pricy ones, so i might sell one or two and be straight.

on another note, i just went to get my emmisions done and cant get them done since there's an exhaust leak, 200 to fix it....and my plates expired today....hmmm, all i need is something else to happen to make this week wonderfully shitty.

thanks for your recommendations.