Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lens' Trip to the Hospital on 01/03/04 and what I found there.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

SO today i borrowed this dope ass camera from my mom and I went around (blank) today snapping off photos. At one point I had to go to the bathroom and thus a nice little pissing spot was in order.

I found a nice little alleyway that was perfect and I began walking down it to do my duty. Just a small matter of stepping over some random lumber pile where I can be out of sight and piss in peace.

Cue the intense piercing sensation in my left foot.

I look down and there it was.....a huge nail that went right through the bottom of my shoe and through my fucking foot. I nearly throw up sliding my foot off the nail and when i get it off, the nail is bright red with my blood.

It doesn't take a genius to see the nail was rusty as fuck.
    The sensation of just having stepped in a puddle is my sock and shoe quickly getting saturated with blood.

I hobbled back to my car and went to the hospital where things got even more interesting. Some homeless bum in a wheelchair keeps screaming for a bed pan and when he is continuously ignored, he whips out his big black pecker and proceeds to piss into a bottle. Security does little to intervene except to throw an old jacket over him.

Oh, and when i was waiting in the actual white room waiting for a doctor, I started going through these bins of donated clothing hoping to find some money or other forgotten goodies. In the inner pocket of this one leather jacket i found a sandwich bag filled with weed seeds, stems and TWO BAGGIES OF CRACK COCAINE.

So gross. I dropped that shit like it was hot. Right back into the jacket it went, a nasty little suprise for whomever that jacket ends up going too.

Anyway, I got a shot in my ass for tetnus, bandage for my foot and a vicadin down my throat. My foot is throbbing like a mo' fo'.

Shit

*edited for possible things that coulda given away my secret identity....

2. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Damn dude...You should really try to NOT walk on nails. Kidding..I have also stepped on nails like and it sucks like a somabitch..Good luck to ya,.

3. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Ouch. I've never stepped on a nail that went thru my foot. I have though ripped the skin off my palm on a rusty screw when I was younger.

:beat:

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

So where are the pictures ?

5. caL

caL Senior Member

i was like 11, i was dancing around i stepped on a toothpick that was inside this styrafoam ball thing that my brother was doing some shit with.
    i was barefoot, it went right into my foot and went up to that little bone that sticks out on the right side on my right foot.
    the doctor asked if i wanted to keep it for a souvineir

6. Telo

Telo Elite Member

and did you keep it?? jesus , you guys need to follow through on this stuff..

7. MotherEffer

MotherEffer Junior Member

my brother shot me in the foot with a bb gun and had to get it surgically removed, i stabbed him in the leg once.:lol: fun times

8. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

9. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

what kind of shoes were you wearing?

10. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Yipes .. sorry to hear that homey.

At least you got to see some hot man cock, though.

11. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

and can someone tell me why the thought of selling the crack for some quick dough didnt flow through your head...thats easy money, man i wish i stepped on a nail...some people have all the luck

12. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL69/1772372/3410819/41859710.jpg'>

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

13. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

...damn, that sounds like a grimey-ass hospital

14. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

...ummm, I've stepped on a couple...thumb tacks in my time. Yeah....that kinda hurt too. Yep.

15. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

I've stepped on thumbtacks. Shit is NOT fun, especially when it's so deep
    in that you can't get ahold of it to pull it out.

I've also stapled my thumb. That hurt a lot.