Lens' Trip to the Hospital on 01/03/04 and what I found there.

Gunm

SO today i borrowed this dope ass camera from my mom and I went around (blank) today snapping off photos. At one point I had to go to the bathroom and thus a nice little pissing spot was in order.

I found a nice little alleyway that was perfect and I began walking down it to do my duty. Just a small matter of stepping over some random lumber pile where I can be out of sight and piss in peace.

Cue the intense piercing sensation in my left foot.

I look down and there it was.....a huge nail that went right through the bottom of my shoe and through my fucking foot. I nearly throw up sliding my foot off the nail and when i get it off, the nail is bright red with my blood.

It doesn't take a genius to see the nail was rusty as fuck.

The sensation of just having stepped in a puddle is my sock and shoe quickly getting saturated with blood.

I hobbled back to my car and went to the hospital where things got even more interesting. Some homeless bum in a wheelchair keeps screaming for a bed pan and when he is continuously ignored, he whips out his big black pecker and proceeds to piss into a bottle. Security does little to intervene except to throw an old jacket over him.

Oh, and when i was waiting in the actual white room waiting for a doctor, I started going through these bins of donated clothing hoping to find some money or other forgotten goodies. In the inner pocket of this one leather jacket i found a sandwich bag filled with weed seeds, stems and TWO BAGGIES OF CRACK COCAINE.

So gross. I dropped that shit like it was hot. Right back into the jacket it went, a nasty little suprise for whomever that jacket ends up going too.

Anyway, I got a shot in my ass for tetnus, bandage for my foot and a vicadin down my throat. My foot is throbbing like a mo' fo'.

Shit

*edited for possible things that coulda given away my secret identity....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Ouch. I've never stepped on a nail that went thru my foot. I have though ripped the skin off my palm on a rusty screw when I was younger.

:beat:

i was like 11, i was dancing around i stepped on a toothpick that was inside this styrafoam ball thing that my brother was doing some shit with.

i was barefoot, it went right into my foot and went up to that little bone that sticks out on the right side on my right foot.

the doctor asked if i wanted to keep it for a souvineir

I must have been 8 or 9 I was playing withsome freinds there was this ditch deal we where in, so anyway I fall in this the ditch onto a 2x4 with a nail sticking out and it goes into my knee, it sucked bad. Then after that incident I had a thing for puncturing myself with nails cause 3 times within that year i stepped on nails, call me mt tetnus (sp)

Pictures? Nothing that spectacular...just two bloody dots on my foot...one where the nail went in and one where it went out.

And as for keeping the crack...you gotta be kidding me. i've done a lot of shitty things in my time but selling crack has not and will not be one of them.

Yes, I still took my piss before hobbling back to my car.

stepping on sharp objects sucks. when i was in school i took a 3d class, we had to weld this metal a little thinner than a hanger into a sculpture thing, left that shit on my floor went to sleep, get up the next morn. stepped right on the end, shit went about 2 inches into my foot, not cool. never went to the hospital tho, i dont like shots.

Originally posted by LENS

And as for keeping the crack...you gotta be kidding me. i've done a lot of shitty things in my time but selling crack has not and will not be one of them.

i wasnt being serious man. obviously brit sarcasm doesnt come across on the net.

Originally posted by LENS

I started going through these bins of donated clothing hoping to find some money or other forgotten goodies. In the inner pocket of this one leather jacket i found a sandwich bag filled with weed seeds, stems and TWO BAGGIES OF CRACK COCAINE.

my wife is for ever "donating" my shit. I want my weed seeds and my crack back pronto.

what part of your foot did the nail go in?

I've done it twice. The first time was on the ball of my foot towards the outside and the second time was right smack in the middle were the foot is the most sensitive. That shit hurt like a mother fucker.

My brother fell on a piece of wood and shoved 3 nails all the way through his hand.

Archived