KIDS, the movie.....

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

kids is fucking one of the funniest movies ever but it does reflect what my life used to be like but oh well fuck yeah rent it its dam fucking funny

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

i have never seen this movie "kids." my friend tells me its about a bunch of skater kids from the city who do drugs and beat up black people in central par with their skateboards....so i was just wondering...anyone else see this, is it worth going to blockbster?

thankyou very much.

ive heard its good. harold hunter is in it. im actually downloading it now along with boondock saints.

*oh yeah, and neither blockbuster or hollywood video carries it. at least not any of the ones ive been to.

i thought it was a pretty good movie but its definately made as more of a documentary in my opinion. after i saw it i didnt really understand what the huge fuss was about releasing it, it pushed boundaries in a few scenes but i feel like it was stuff that people needed to see in a way. if anybody cant get ahold of a copy off kazaa drop me an email for trade.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

kids is fuckin awesome alot of good skaters in it too... fuck i forget his name but one dude from zoo york

his name was harold hunter.. I found the movie entertaining, Some of the sences a little far fetched, but fuck it. I guess it really goes on... Anyways The dude in the tunnel sence making out with with mad people, went to my junior high school in the late 80's.. He was a fucked up dude, sniffing glue and shit in 7th grade, and spent all his time in the Slow classes.... oh well I guess it takes a glue sniffing Slow child to get made bitches these days...

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

his name was harold hunter.. I found the movie entertaining, Some of the sences a little far fetched, but fuck it. I guess it really goes on... Anyways The dude in the tunnel sence making out with with mad people, went to my junior high school in the late 80's.. He was a fucked up dude, sniffing glue and shit in 7th grade, and spent all his time in the Slow classes.... oh well I guess it takes a glue sniffing Slow child to get made bitches these days...

i heard someone mention it had more kids from zoo in it......

my friend said he saw either telly or casper at tampa skate park at a competition. this was years ago......i havent seen anyone that i skated with in a LONG time.

i dont skate anymore, and ive found that i dont hurt in the mornings anymore either.

1- it's hardly about kids beating up black people, one guy was just an asshole and they beat his ass, then spit on him. anyway, one of the group were black.

2- i assume you won't see it in blockbuster because it was rated nc-17.

3- the fuss was about it being rated nc-17, do to the sex, group violence and sex.

quotes:

"i have no legs!" -a homeless parapalegic man panhadling on a subway train

"ssh, it's casper!" -casper, a teen raping a sleeping, hiv-positive girl.

Guest --zeSto--

truth is... you get over it fast

I saw it when it came out, and loved it like any teen would,

but you do get over it. It seems a little sensationalistic now.

So if blockbuster doesn't have the three amigos...

get spaceballs !

damn theres a new kids thread like every few months.anyway i thought it was pretty good.but like somebody said u get over it.i saw it when i was 9.i was all buggin out and shit but the truth was that it scared the shit out of me.i watched it maybe like 20 times when i was like 9 years old.i eventually grew less and less scared of it.its just not disturbing anymore.then while i was like 10,11,12 all i did was try to be one of those kinda kids.at 13 i was a stupid motherfucker doing the shit in that movie.here i am years later and now im just an average lazy,un motivated, depressed guy.anybody seen gummo?kinda weird.i think larry clark directed it too

gummo is the best movie in the world!!!!! the first time i watched that movie i was high as shit sitting in the middle of the desert with rainbow family, the television/vcr was hooked up to car battery. haha. i think one of the kids started tripping about being in the movie or something and ran off to his tent. when he ran off we noticed he was hiding a knife under the pillow he was sitting on. good times.

Archived