KIDS, the movie.....

ElectricitySucks

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by --zeSto--

So if blockbuster doesn't have the three amigos...

get spaceballs !

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Dude, that's exactly what my second choice would be!! Everytime I get into stupid-but-funny movie conversations, it's those two we always end up talking about... Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HELLSATAN

isnt it an aids awarness movie almost ???

the best part is the legless black guy with a "kiss me im polish" t-shirt on

Hmm..

For all of you who liked that movie, you didn't pay attention. That movie reflects how fucked up life is and can be for people who don't care about it. Check your head if you liked it or watch it again cuase you missed something major! I don't think you noticed that 1/3 of the people got a disease that shuts down your immune system cuasing the common cold to KILL you. Wake up and smell the Pnuemonia..........

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by ragsoe505

it's definitely a good movie, good soundtrack too. it's worth watching for sure.

-the shocker

i copped the soundtrack at a used record store a while back , its mad creepy without the move to go with it (especially the song at the end)

Guest spectr
Originally posted by toyeattoywar

gummo is the best movie in the world!!!!! the first time i watched that movie i was high as shit sitting in the middle of the desert with rainbow family, the television/vcr was hooked up to car battery. haha. i think one of the kids started tripping about being in the movie or something and ran off to his tent. when he ran off we noticed he was hiding a knife under the pillow he was sitting on. good times.

what up kid thought i would be the only family on here.. well hope to see you at a gathering some day next one i am going to is probally ocalla but that aint for a few months.... peace

Re: Hmm..

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

For all of you who liked that movie, you didn't pay attention. That movie reflects how fucked up life is and can be for people who don't care about it. Check your head if you liked it or watch it again cuase you missed something major! I don't think you noticed that 1/3 of the people got a disease that shuts down your immune system cuasing the common cold to KILL you. Wake up and smell the Pnuemonia..........

Your a Retard !!! Casper might not of contracted the virus. You can have sex with people who have hiv or aids w/o protection and still walk away fine. But who the hell would knowingly do this?

This is one of my favorite movies of all time. The reason you watch movies is to escape reality, and this movies does a hell of a good job of that which means its a good movie!!!!! fucker

This movie should be shown to parents across the country to show them what their KIDS are really doing at night!I liked it when it came out but then again I was stupid back then!GUMMO ON THE OTHER HAND,HAS ITS FUNNY PARTS LIKE THE SKINNY KID WORKIN OUT WITH SPOONS JAMMIN TOO MICHEAL JACKSON OR THE OHIO WHITE TRASH FIGHTING IN THE KITCHEN...I THINK THEY BOTH SUCK... AND AS FAR AS ESCAPING REALITY YOU'RE JUST STUPID,KIDS IN SOME WAYS WAS LIKE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND THINKING WHAT THE FUCK WAS I LIKE THAT FOR.IN OTHER WORDS IT WAS VERY CLOSE TO MY REALITY AND IM GLAD I DONT LIVE MY LIFE LIKE THAT ANYMORE!IF YOU HAVENT SEEN YOU AINT MISSING NOTHING!

Well

I thought it was pants

It's banned in Ireland ( along with Life OF Brian, btw...), but there is a rather glaring loophole. It isn't banned in England, and was shown on Ch 4, which most people have on their TVs here. (how stupid IS this situation.....?).

Anyway, I had been dying to see it and was VERY dissapointed. Seems to me that realism and plot were often tossed aside in favour of shock value. snore

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

It's banned in Ireland ( along with Life OF Brian, btw

neither of those movies are banned here.

and to the folks talking about how harold hunter commited suicide, you are wrong. it was the guy who played casper that commited suicide. as for skaters in it most of the zoo york team (if not all of them) were in that movie in one role or another, along with a gang of other new york heads

i plan on seeing it, butfrom what iv heard about it, i dont think ill relate to it as uch as other people, the movie i rlate to most is dazed and confused. bu i really want to see, ive had like 3 chances to see the movie, but something or anotherhas gotten in the way

Guest deth dealer

i used to work w/ the 'virgin surgeon' at a skateboard shop owned by a harcore lesbian a few years back in jersey, I think its cool Leo got some where, he pops up in small roles randomly, i saw him in some John Cuesack movie, on HBO, its like playing 'where's waldo' whenever he's on tv, he was also in some rock video playing a weirdo, i forgot the name of the group

thats a crazy ass movie and the only reason that casper beat the shit out of that black guy cause he accidentaly bumped into the guy and he apoligized but the black guy was actin all hard so i can see his point in beatin his ass..............u gotta love casper............

Guest duh-rye-won

about 10 years ago...

harold hunter stole my elbow and knee pads at a skatepark. when i told him that he was carying my stuff, he said it was his but he would sell them to me for 2 bucks. i paid. i was only 13 and he was so weird looking he scared me! i'll never forgive that fucker...

Archived