Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm one of the guys

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatbastard, Oct 21, 2003.

1. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

yep, i'm one of the guys, i'm your boy/ your homie/your mate..you can talk to me about anything..you can ask me any question you like.

go on ask me anything......no i dont think you understand... you can ask me ANYTHING!

2. Evil Dee

Evil Dee Senior Member

Will i get lucky tonight?

3. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

will my balls EVER drop:( :mad:

4. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

Are you persuing a career as a 12oz mod ?

5. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

where's mr. bojangles?

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

will my blunt paper break tonight? if so, should i have gone with the hip hoptimo instead of a strawberry blunt?

7. kido

kido Senior Member

why was my first class cancelled?
    why did I rush to get here?

8. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

If you mean sex? then no? but if you mean finding something in your place of residence you thought was long gone then most definately

Eventually, your just a late bloomer...ever see that robin williams movie "JACK"?? yeah well your the opposite

I would like to but i have neither money nor "status" for the training seminar...

His chilling with !CEBERG and REGULATOR at the moment i think greedy mars is with them as well, but he will be back in the near future but you will be gone

9. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Ok heres the deal, yes your blunt paper will break, sorry bro you have fat uncoordinated fingers, but dont worry you can avoid this simply by being a little more gentle...and strawberry's for girlys which is why you should use it!

Your tracher doesnt give a fuck anymore, it was cancelled because he got up this morning and thought fuck it why do they get to not show up when they feel like it but i have to go...and i bet you feel realllllly good about this free time right now

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

magic 8 ball.....(in so many ways)

will i survive today?

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i heard that strawberry blunt was dope. i tried the honey blunts, they're definitely dope...saves me from getting sugar crystal smoke..and, i have skinny fingers. you'll never have rank in this joint with bad advice like that. stop jocking kilo.

12. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Re: magic 8 ball.....(in so many ways)

of cource you will, you certainly look like a lady....but inside your all MAN!

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

14. LubeItUp

LubeItUp New Jack

why do girls never want someone who will treat them right?

15. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

OK,So today one of my accounts comes in and is ordering from one of the counter guys. Well after he's done placing his order he comes over to me and secretly ask me if I know anyone looking for a job. This guy does some of the best surviellance video setups in the country. He seems to like the way I do business alot. So now heres the problem..

I have been with my cuirrent company for almost 4 years. I'm good at what I do (shameless). These people have been with me through thick and thin, jail and so forth. I don't know what to do??

FatBastard now is your chance to make a difference....