Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i need help, seriously....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T E A S E R, Sep 1, 2003.

1. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

im ruining my life by the minute. im full of so much hate and anger its getting out of control. i get super pissed off over things that shouldnt get me so upset, just now i almost strangled my little brother to death, my temper is fucked up.

besides taking classes, what have you guys done to releive your anger and hate towards things?

and dont say paint, i dont relieve any anger by painting, doesnt work that way for me...

:eek:

2. PatTheBeaver

PatTheBeaver Member

take a deep breath tease,let it out slowly..

3. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

....water color on rice paper

..meditate
    go to walden books and read a book....bein broke sucks
    put on hardcore/gabber on my walkman and longboard in the country
    write songs about somthing other then how my life sucks at the moment
    spoken word/non hiphop freestyle type stuff

4. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

tease needs help. what a coinidink. no. period. ha.

i wanna watch underworld and rundown and Stitch the movie.

take yoga classes or tai chi. or make some tea. balance out the wa in ur basement. Workout. make some oragami.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

6. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

tease your case is simple....

GO TO A METAL CONSERT....AND MOSH LIKE THE DICKENS!

youl get plenty o frustration out in just 3 hours!

7. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

damn now i wanna make a "mid-night snack" thread. that'd be pure GOLD

me nad my friends would get milk and oreos. and we would brake up the oreos and put it in the milk. it was MM, MM good.

8. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

got see these guys.
    [​IMG]

and do some a this.
    [​IMG]

9. kemekill

kemekill Member

eat pills like they're little yummy candies.

10. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

when im pissed and i gotta cool off i sketch or write rhymes/poems of how im feeling, straight up for real, shit works, it lets you let out your anger but at the same time theres so much emotion the shit your writing is really ill, so its 2 birds with one stone, try it tease, e-friend to e-friend :cool:

11. firsttake

firsttake Member

arcel's got it dunny.

i usually hit shit with my ax untill i fall over and feel faint. no shit either.

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

drink a six pack and go break someshit

or eat some percocet and smoke some nugs

13. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

take the cat for a walk

14. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

15. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

My friend would simply say: Go smoke a J..

I on the other hand say..

slam pits, weight training, tripping on mushrooms, riding a bike to your frequented destinations,saving money - earning money..
    Try not to really give a fuck about little things so much - make the best of your time doing what you truly enjoy.

..sewing your old clothes into new ones again.. buy some good records or whatever .. maybe even listen to some other type of music and going to those events

You sound more miserable then anything .. and thats probably what makes you so testy..Dont let your testosterone take over your personality..