i had 5 teeth pulled this morning.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seeks im with you i lost half of a molar eating a burrito sunday night after dropping yall at the train.

Fucking soft rice and beans, and my molar cracks and i swollowed (no homo) half of it, now i have exposed filling and sharp break lines. Got fitted for a cap.

Not fo nothing I hate the dentist and hygenists and all that goes with it.

Originally posted by heavyLox

seeks im with you i lost half of a molar eating a burrito sunday night after dropping yall at the train.

Fucking soft rice and beans, and my molar cracks and i swollowed (no homo) half of it, now i have exposed filling and sharp break lines. Got fitted for a cap.

better hope you don't bite your asshole off when that tooth comes out.

hey seeks did you ask teh dentist if you could keep the teeth to make a necklace out of them?

Originally posted by heavyLox

Damn I broke one of my molars eating ice cream, took four visits for them to do the root canal and cap. This other guy I know broke his molar by eating cheetos. Lets hear it for tooth decay! At least I got some semi-bling out of it.

I have 3 teeth pulled at once last November... 2 molars and a tooth that came in under my tongue.....I know about pain.

HAHAHAHA.

please believe im stealing that baileen joke.

i did watch dolph lundgren in rocky yesterday. i also watched last samurai, heat, and a whole lot of random bad tv. i just kept flipping through the channnels, but i didnt even realize it.

i dont like taking pills, so i try to take as few as possible. unlike some other worthless pieces of shit here, being a junkie doesn't really appeal to me.

seeks/always down to hate

Archived