following up on your new year's resolutions?

slave_one

i personally don't remember mine, that or it's the same ones every year; like saving money for travel or emergency, or trying to lose weight; i haven't been able to do both at all; although i remember telling myself that i would learn a new program which i'm trying to right now, but other than that, i broke most if not all of my resolutions...

what about you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I dont make new years resolutions mostly because if i would i wouldnt follow up to them.

yes i suppose it's passe,

and yet come around the end of the year, people will make their list,

or make one up when asked on the spot at a toast or a drunken party w/your circle of friends.

there's a couple of threads of resolutions floating around here somewhere...

i kept one of mine, got a job.

ive talked to a few girls, but not many.

still kinda antisocial, but ive meet some new people through work, and through some other activities an shit, so im doing a little better there.

ive painted a bit but not much this year. i have worked on more canvases an shit though.

i DID get my first tattoo, which was a big goal of mine (kept pushing it back and not going through with it) but i did get it finally.

ummmmmmmmm, i havent started running like i needed to, or lifting weights like id like to, but thanks to my slave labor of a job i am getting stronger.

got a new car, which im paying for myself, im proud of that.

and ive gotten a lot of material things ive wanted over the past year or two when i didnt have the money for them, ive picked up a few of those items so im happy about that as well.

so im doing pretty good id say so far, we still got a lot of time left so... yeah.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I don't make new years resolutions, because if I want to change, then why will I wait till the new year? I will change whenever I think I need too.

word, i am currently in a state of flux, i have realised that there are a lot of things that i need to change about myself, id rather do it now rather than later though, thaese are my mid year resolutions.

Resolutions would imply that change is in order...Change is for the weak. The only changes I'll be making is my underwear everyday..

I could quit smoking, but I never make that a resolution cause it's so damn hard to hold on to..

my resoluton was to disclose all WMD's and comply with UN inspectors.

asides from that, I'm still doing karate,

I'm not smoking anymore, I'm on the greens+

and I'm slowly digging out of debt.

so yeah... improvements all around!

Archived