Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

deodorant????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by heavyLox, Mar 19, 2004.

1. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

my shit ran out about 3 weeks ago ever since...
    Iv'e been rocking ladies Dove "powder"...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008WM5O.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

keeps me fresh and clean all day.

am i concerned about my pits being ph balanced like a woman? Nah im str8, no pun intended.

my lady suggested the regular on account of it not being so powdery smelling. but if it aint broke dont fix it. plus in Ive been hit on more in the last 3 weeks then ever. Im almost ready to go full body status, face, neck, arms,nutsand ass, where ever a nose might be sniffin.

WHAT? say something.

2. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

right guard...powder dry.

3. HOVIE

HOVIE Member

i use womens deoderant sometimes...but i usually stink anyway so it doesnt really matter...

4. wa5te_pHk

wa5te_pHk Junior Member

^^^ive used that shit before. we were about to go to the club and i had forgotten my deoderant at home so i used my sisters. shit works pretty good. but i think ill stick with degree

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Strong enough for a man.

id rock it. as long as you smell good ladies like you.

6. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

Re: *believe*

if i try this and im not feeling fresh there will be trouble.

7. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

sometimes, after i start using a deodorant, i think my body gets used to it and adjusts, and i start to smell again.

what do you need to be hit on for if you ve got a lady?

8. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

well even from the bench its nice to know you could still play ball.

so what are you doing tonight hun?

9. I don't know about ladies' deodorant, but ladies' shaving cream is primo shit.

10. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i haven't worn deoderant in years... like 10 years or something...
    i also, however, rarely get the rank git-yo-ass-some-rightguard-du stink... i develop a bit of a funk, but most girls have told me they really like it...

11. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

i use BAN... powder fresh.

:lol:

12. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

i had to use my girls once ... i couldnt stand it ... it felt nice ... but there was a quality to the smell that didnt gel for me to be wearing. after i got home i showered so fast to get rid of it.

I am with vinyl.
    I don’t rock it daily ... I have had the same stick for 2 years.

one word of advise .... and this is serious !!!

my mom dated a guy who had a Guggenheim grant for Alzheimer’s research.
    He was telling me that even though no one will say it for sure yet a great deal of it comes from aluminum used in common products that never leave our bodies. Actually it stays mostly on the brain. I was told of a control group vs experimental group ( I know that’s not the proper group name, but its slipping my mind) where the people with Alzheimer’s had enough aluminum on the brain to make it look like a disco ball.
    Two places easy to avoid it and make a big difference is toothpaste & antiperspirant.
    Deodorant on its own never has it !!!!

13. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

man, i aint down with just baking soda and patchouli

ps i aint gonna lie, i stink. thats why im on the whole anti perspirant tip. is there anythign else that works?

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i'm not sure what kind of deoderant i have

15. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

i just load up on deoderant when i stink.

use your anti pers. with moderation !!!

colgate total has no alum. in it so drop it from your toothpaste and be cautious and smart with the rest.

i flipped on coke cans ... but they are coated on the inside so no worries.

i hate patchouli. so i feel you there !!