Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Beards, Moustaches & General Facial Hair.

Discussion in 'Style' started by Fist 666, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Yes. I said facial.

So who has it?
    Who hates it?

This is the first time in my life that I've been able to go more than 2 weeks without shaving. Its been 7 weeks and I'm not sold on it yet. I'm into not shaving, though. I'm growing a standard natural goatee. With my shaved head and glasses I look very Breaking Bad.

I have friends that are barbers and competitors in this stuff
    http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

whoa, almost forgot these
    [​IMG]

2. tango 24

tango 24 Elite Member

I rock a short shaved goatee and moustache, started growing facial hair out about 2 months ago and can't picture myself without it now.

IT WILL CHANGE YOU

3. Realism

Realism Veteran Member

REALISM HAVE BEARD

4. tango 24

tango 24 Elite Member

5. Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito Senior Member

I have never seen my dad without a brutal mustache. dude has steadily rocked one since the mid 70s without getting rid of it, so i think it' about as much of a part of him as any other body part. i think that's cool.

on the other hand, i can't stand my facial hair. my girl likes it but i think it looks like shit. clean shaven feels the best to me, and shaving should be ritualistic for a man. just like going to the barber (NOT a fucking salon) or cleaning your guns.

6. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

havent shaved in five months..

might be time

7. Brickos

Brickos Dirty Dozen Crew

8. injury

injury 12oz Loyalist

i shave every few days. stubble is an OK look for me especially since my hair is usually buzzed short

9. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

don't like beards or moustaches

but 5 oclock shadows are awesomesauce.

10. morton

morton Elite Member

I shave on Mondays and occasionally on other days if there is a reason.

I tried once to grow a walrus but did not have the patience for it.

11. blood fart

blood fart Dirty Dozen Crew

this.

12. metronome

metronome Veteran Member

I grew a pretty bitchin mustache for Movember to do with some guys at work.

I think I'm going to keep it now, in a non ironic hipster kind of way. I didn't get to see my dad without a stache until I was 16 or 17, thinking of forcing that same thing on my daughter.

I should also say, that due to my line of work I'm not allowed to have any facial hair below the bottom of my top lip. So it's mustache or nothing, can't even have sideburns much past my ear lobe.

13. Cool_Hand

Cool_Hand Elite Member

always have some...I like straight shaving but my razor is dull as fuuu so I really have been avoiding shaving lately.

always have facial hair of some description and I feel like I look weird without it.

I definitely want to grow a one year monster. The womenz would not be partial to this however.

14. metronome

metronome Veteran Member

I dunno man, according to my instagram bitches love beards.

15. thecarwreck

thecarwreck Senior Member

Last time I shaved was my wedding day in '04.

I lived in the northeast and it got cold as shit in the winter. Spend enough time outside and you'll grow a beard by default and out of necessity/pragmatism.

People who make a big deal out of it are either hipsters or bound to shave as soon as someone they think is cool tells them beards are "out" now.