Beards, Moustaches & General Facial Hair.

Fist 666

i collect old straight razors and barber clippers. my grandpa was a barber.

i've considered shaving as of late. i'm doing some bridal shows next month for my catering business. though we book 75% of our consultations, there's that 25% we don't book and i can almost guarantee there's a percentage of those that are due to my beard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been growing a beard for about a month, now everywhere I look it seems like dudes have beards. Trends are funny, and yea "beard culture" at least as I understand it from my internet browsing is a bit weird, if by weird you mean firmly steeped in homosexual overtones.

I almost always have facial hair of some kind or another. At one point a few years ago I rocked a braided beard that was down past my shoulders before I got drunk and let this chick cut it. Needless to say I don't talk to her anymore. I got this issue with shaving though where when I shave I get the worst razor bumps from it. I literally end up in horrible pain for multiple days after and practically want to rip my face off/ Yes I know how to shave its a genetic thing.

It's because he's a Klingon/Tongan hybrid.

I shaved a month ago and it's growing in even more grey than before. This is awesome....I've been reading a lot of Bukowski lately, though. Turns out we had the same build and he did okay as an old dude. Now I just need to start writing.

ive had a beard for 10-11 years i guess. varying lengths from halfway down my chest to where it is right now maybe an inch long. i let it grow for 3 1/2 years and it got gnarly. then i shaved it off completely and looked like a fucking weirdo. a lof of dudes seem pretty into beards right now. foine by me. mines better toys.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...