Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

12ozProphet Shop Update

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by misteraven, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I understand what you're saying, but I don't think most people who read the shirt would do so with any sense of that interpretation.

I also passed on the shirt because of that (my screen name gives some hint as to my sentiments), but even simply being confused with the religious right is not something I'm keen on pursuing.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

like the others not feeling the god shit. When I see that shirt I picture an anti tax/anti govt, tea partier with Maga hat, protesting with the Bundy's talking about being a constitutional patriot.

Fist 666 likes this.
  3. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Have to agree on anything referencing god, I won't even capitalize the word. But there are plenty of folks who will like the shirt. I do like beer, but someone gave me a shirt with a Ben Franklin quote on it about beer and god and I won't wear it. Satan on the other hand....
    source.gif

Pistol likes this.
  4. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

I can understand that. Just hope the anti sentiment applies across the board. Obviously everyone is entitled to an opinion and free to rally behind whatever it is they want, but as far as I'm concerned, the two sides are two halves of the same evil. Just my opinion anyways. Shame that something that is in fact, very brilliant has been appropriated to such a degree that people see it as such. No doubt it's all intentional, but the rebellious spirit and huge skepticism of any governing body is what set us apart and, IMO, what makes this country great.

5. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

6. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I'll be grabbing a couple box cutters for sure. Rad.

@misteraven How many caps come in the cap packs?

7. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

cool, reference me in the notes so I can make sure you get hooked up extra good.

good question re caps. was an oversight that it wasn't listed so getting that fixed now. 100 caps per bag.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Is the AKA silver book the same one as the old one that I think came with a card and a link to exclusive photos? It's been a while so I might have it confused with another book. Lost my original when the ex wife "accidentally" threw it away during the divorce.

9. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

@Pistol AKA v1 is that book, there was also a limited "gold" variant.

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

One of the things a few of my mentors from Queens told me a long time ago is that graffiti isn't art, artists are fags, and writers do graffiti. I always viewed it as more of a mindset. Sure many people move on to do tattoo work or paint/sell canvases.... but people painting trains are just trying to push an agenda and don't care about being the modern van gogh. It, for me, was about street cred without knowing who to attribute it to. I never wanted people to know who I was except for a few close friends.... and I never made it outwardly obvious that I could even be a person that did paint on things that weren't mine.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    TPWF2021 likes this.
  11. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Cant even describe how psyched I am about the next release.

You heard about here on the forums first!

IMG_6265.JPG.jpg

12. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

13. SEKSE1

SEKSE1 New Jack

Thanks for bringing back the 12oz goods, still having some from back in the day in my collection.

misteraven likes this.
  14. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

Hey, to anyone interested in the 12ozProphet stacked logo tee... Officially that shirt is sold out, but I just came across a half box that was set aside and buried. We'll always rerun the logo tees, but here's a chance to get one without the wait if you're interested. DM me the size and color you want and I'll let you know if we have that exact one.

12ozprophet-t-shirt-stacked-logo-black-front.jpg

12ozprophet-t-shirt-stacked-logo-white-front.jpg

12ozprophet-t-shirt-stacked-logo-black-detail-2.jpg

12ozprophet-t-shirt-stacked-logo-black-detail.jpg

15. Brink

Brink Junior Member

All this shit is hella tite. Love the rebound of 12oz so far.

If there was a hoodie option in the works i would hop all over it

misteraven likes this.