12ozProphet Shop Update

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/1/2019 at 7:37 PM, misteraven said:

What was your opinion of the tees after receiving and seeing them in real life?

I was super impressed with the print quality - the graphics are hella clean.The material as well - obvious quality.

Top notch all the way around. Haven’t worn them yet but I will be on vacation in LA next week and they are gonna get some action.

• Like 1

2019-07-04-073841.thumb.jpg.e6f0b3ed2d47be7c1a00d959418a4610.jpg2019-07-04-073959.thumb.jpg.8f0ba21d5a647a76b77ec10bb8ac06de.jpg

This one is almost too dope to wear, sound investment for the collection. Hard to tell without zooming in this wasn't printed using a cheap dye sub process, and each color was individually lined up to the millimeter and printed (on a black background mind you) in layers using precision screen printing tech. The print has a 3D texture to it, a mirror of what it feels like running your finger across the actual screens, with some of the darkest areas having no texture, just the breathable black cotton black background. No lie, I might buy a couple more of these for ebay later.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 2

Thank you man! Not going to lie... That was a lot of work to try and figure out. No doubt we'll continue to improve, but yeah, I was pretty psyched with how this sone turned out. I'd like to think that people will eventually take notice when they see out stuff next to what out there and if so, releases like this one will be looked back on as classics.

• 2 weeks later...

@misteraven@SukiSukiNow

Musette = small bag traditionally given to cyclists on long road races full of snacks. They'd throw over their shoulder, eat the snacks/drinks and then discard the bag. Actually fantastic for cruising small distances on hipster bikes. Alternatively, they fit a couple cans of paint rather snugly also. ?

If interested, happy to chat further about it and share some contacts or whatever.

20161029_3.jpg

musette.jpg?itok=YMtdCM1R

Going to do something a little special for all of you guys now that things are waking up... We're doing a big clean up and reorganization here at the studio and I have a random assortment of tees from past releases that were either misplaced, held back or from packages that bounced back. I could throw them on eBay and maybe make a premium on them, but rather hook up the family here on 12ozProphet. So while supplies last, private message me a shirt you missed out on and tell me your size and the color preference if you have one and I'll let you know if I have it. It will be sold at the original shop price of $40 for short sleeve and $50 for long sleeve plus whatever the shipping is these days on the shop (think its $5 for first class in the USA and free after $65 or something like that. I'll go extra heavy on stickers as well, especially if your from outside the USA and end up having to pay a grip on stickers. First come, first served... Here's your chance to replace a beloved shirt that might not be looking so crisp anymore or a chance to pickup a release you missed out on. Your chance to look crisp for summer and get a second chance for the same price.

Again, don't post here... Private message me here on the forum and we'll sort it out if I can accommodate your request.

• Props 3

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:43 PM, misteraven said:

Going to do something a little special for all of you guys now that things are waking up... We're doing a big clean up and reorganization here at the studio and I have a random assortment of tees from past releases that were either misplaced, held back or from packages that bounced back. I could throw them on eBay and maybe make a premium on them, but rather hook up the family here on 12ozProphet. So while supplies last, private message me a shirt you missed out on and tell me your size and the color preference if you have one and I'll let you know if I have it. It will be sold at the original shop price of $40 for short sleeve and $50 for long sleeve plus whatever the shipping is these days on the shop (think its $5 for first class in the USA and free after $65 or something like that. I'll go extra heavy on stickers as well, especially if your from outside the USA and end up having to pay a grip on stickers. First come, first served... Here's your chance to replace a beloved shirt that might not be looking so crisp anymore or a chance to pickup a release you missed out on. Your chance to look crisp for summer and get a second chance for the same price.

Again, don't post here... Private message me here on the forum and we'll sort it out if I can accommodate your request.

I'll text you later for a tee bro!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

@DETO

Trying to get the remainder out by tomorrow, but might push into early next week. Doing all I can to juggle all this stuff, with priority being quality of the tees themselves. 

All shirts are printed... Adding labels into them now and hoping to process and ship the rest tomorrow.

Definitely won't be too much longer and shirts look awesome!

2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

@DETO

Trying to get the remainder out by tomorrow, but might push into early next week. Doing all I can to juggle all this stuff, with priority being quality of the tees themselves. 

All shirts are printed... Adding labels into them now and hoping to process and ship the rest tomorrow.

Definitely won't be too much longer and shirts look awesome!

You're very much appreciated! Make sure you get to kick back and enjoy the holiday weekend too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...