12ozProphet Shop Update

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Going to be a good one, so letting you guys know. This won't be permanent stock. Printing a few, and each is individually numbered. 

Always hearing from people after the fact that they didn't know or missed out, so stay tuned. Believe it'll release next Thursday but I'll follow up with specifics.

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 7.23.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 7.01.35 PM.png

On 10/14/2019 at 4:31 PM, misteraven said:

Some cool stuff dropping Thursday so heads up...

If you like the graphic, don't sleep. Besides sporting that fire, it goes a long way to supporting 12oz and keeping it all growing.

514040020_ScreenShot2019-10-14at5_27_47PM.thumb.png.458b99441a22b7831dba1c609d6f6e80.png

469809773_ScreenShot2019-10-14at5_28_01PM.thumb.png.804703a5cc229df44ed32722f490ae0d.png

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd33b30216a051b

Out of all of the 12oz shirts I've copped, without question I've been wearing this one the most....

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 2:21 PM, MitchThe$nitch said:

Are orders delayed a few weeks? Ordered a couple shirts a couple weeks ago and haven’t heard a peep. 

Its taken a few weeks from the time I ordered shirts to the time I received them. did you receive a confirmation? Ill try and look up my past orders and see how long its taken. 

in the meantime ill tag @misteraven he may be able to get you a more accurate answer

• Like 1

Sorry guys, that shirt has been a kick in the balls and has been on and off press 3x. The last of them just need the sizing artwork printed, but will ship out within the next few days. Adding a free book into the orders that shipped late and tripling up on stickers. Apologies, we're way short staffed and I've been juggling all of this plus a bunch of client work so only barely getting caught up now.

cc: @MitchThe$nitchand @mn1_fuckos

• Like 2
  • Props 3

• 2 weeks later...