Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

12ozProphet Shop Update

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey, to anyone interested in the 12ozProphet stacked logo tee... Officially that shirt is sold out, but I just came across a half box that was set aside and buried. We'll always rerun the logo tees, but here's a chance to get one without the wait if you're interested. DM me the size and color you want and I'll let you know if we have that exact one.

12ozprophet-t-shirt-stacked-logo-black-front.thumb.jpg.2052185718b964d03b859bb614a48afd.jpg

12ozprophet-t-shirt-stacked-logo-white-front.thumb.jpg.5c5451a7269d224962f673b8402ddf5c.jpg

12ozprophet-t-shirt-stacked-logo-black-detail-2.thumb.jpg.31b5bd0356f7017b13aeeaea7478af99.jpg

12ozprophet-t-shirt-stacked-logo-black-detail.thumb.jpg.8d2057f56d159e709c8001e55f7aba55.jpg

• Like 4

All this shit is hella tite. Love the rebound of 12oz so far.

If there was a hoodie option in the works i would hop all over it

• Like 1

All this shit is hella tite. Love the rebound of 12oz so far.

If there was a hoodie option in the works i would hop all over it

We'll produce hoodies eventually, but for now I'm just warming up and getting the business going again. (Have to start somewhere). That said, quality sweatshirts are a huge part of my plans, but it'll be a minute before we have business built up enough to execute the vision I have for them. Hopefully the tees do well and depending on how well, will decide how soon (or not) the sweatshirts will come together.

We'll produce hoodies eventually, but for now I'm just warming up and getting the business going again. (Have to start somewhere). That said, quality sweatshirts are a huge part of my plans, but it'll be a minute before we have business built up enough to execute the vision I have for them. Hopefully the tees do well and depending on how well, will decide how soon (or not) the sweatshirts will come together.

Understandable. I love the direction 12oz is taking.... I think its only uphill from here

Just giving this thread a bump since there's been so much activity in Channel Zero as well as the 12ozProphet Instagram today.

Not to be all solicitous, but since removing all the advertising and cutting out the paid Dirty Dozen memberships (not that memberships added up to much more than beer money), but I keep this forum and all the projects and products funded 100% through what we sell on the 12ozProphet Shop. Not trying to push anybody on anything they don't wan't but if something catches your eye, your purchase helps support the continued growth of 12ozProphet.

***End of PSA***

12ozprophet-OBS2-cover.thumb.jpg.0102ef0df30036c8df9c17358a4c4c58.jpg

12ozprophet-OBS2-package.thumb.jpg.15edee22ae97d54d1685af06d85d7dc2.jpg

• Like 1

Not trying to push anybody on anything they don't wan't but if something catches your eye, your purchase helps support the continued growth of 12ozProphet.

Well, everything* is selling really fast, what more could you wish for?

*..except for the $8 BIC lighters maybe, haha

• Like 1

So, today I relaunched the main site and shop (yet again). Once again migrated it all to a new platform and hoping this time it can handle loads. In any case, its sort of a work in progress and planning to add content back into it (for those that care), but at least the shop is super crisp and seems to function very well. Now I can finally get back to work on product.

https://12ozprophet.com

Anyhow, 12ozProphet Beef Pins (Handstyle by CrudeOiler - RIP) launched today as well.

https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop/products/12ozprophet-beef-pin

12ozprophet-beef-pin.thumb.jpg.9b76882b42c96e1d69e68467be7c1d10.jpg

12ozprophet-beef-pin-detail-2.thumb.jpg.68807aca809b284956a1ce501b6ffb11.jpg

12ozprophet-beef-pin-detail-1.thumb.jpg.669ad04e7cd7421d91c0836c19c7c986.jpg

Pins ordered.

Rusto fats say "preorder" instead of add to cart. Not sure if that's an issue/mistake @misteraven . forgot to add a "hey its me" for bonus stickers... :)

Pins ordered.

Rusto fats say "preorder" instead of add to cart. Not sure if that's an issue/mistake @misteraven . forgot to add a "hey its me" for bonus stickers... :)

Thanks for catching that issue with the rustos... fixed. no worries, I'll hook it up.

Thanks for supporting man... Really helps keep things going.

@Fist 666 I know I didnt reinvent the wheel with the new site / shop, but how was the general experience? Anything good / bad stand out to you besides the rustos being on preorder?

Only hiccup I had was using PayPal; the first pop up to log in just took me to my balance and account info. I closed that pop up, clicked the PayPal tab again and then it went to a proper invoice. Not sure if that's on your end or pp's.

Ergonomically, I almost feel like their needs to be a better navigation bar between products instead of just text links. I can take pics/screenshots later if that doesn't make sense

I went through a purchase using paypal this morning and everything was fast/smooth/easy. Thank you for all your hard work @misteraven .

Thank you. Appreciate you guys supporting like that. DM me your order number so I can tip in some extras.

Only hiccup I had was using PayPal; the first pop up to log in just took me to my balance and account info. I closed that pop up, clicked the PayPal tab again and then it went to a proper invoice. Not sure if that's on your end or pp's.

Ergonomically, I almost feel like their needs to be a better navigation bar between products instead of just text links. I can take pics/screenshots later if that doesn't make sense

Yeah, if you don’t mind clarifying. I’ll either explain my thought process or trtbwnd come up with a better solution.

Thanks

In my customer account reset, I ended up somehow getting a login for someone that wasn't me...

Anyone else having this issue? My forum username still seems right but logging into my store account brings up a name and purchase history of someone from another state.