October 12-12-12 tee - Saturday, October 12th at 12pm noon EST

misteraven

Getting a jump on sharing...

I was pretty pleased with myself with last months design, but not for nothing... October 12 series is a banger! At least in my own opinion, not to ride my own jock too hard.

This one will be an extra challenging one on press, but I dig the artwork, dig the challenge and had fun doing something that also is a nod towards Halloween (though all of them have been pretty dark and gritty.

Anyhow, for peep at October 12 Series, back art. (I'll share the front a bit later)

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 4.28.29 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 6.14.31 PM.png

• Like 6
  • Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 10/7/2024 at 10:44 AM, CALIgula said:

Dope!

Looking forward to seeing the front too. 

Front follows the basic visual language and branding of most of the tees in this series. Just gets a little wilder as I iterate through them. 

Being honest, this one really kicked my ass. Got a lot on my plate and a lot of pressures and stress I’ve been juggling for this last year or so (hopefully I’m on the downward slope of that freakin mountain. The idea this month came pretty easily (wanted to do something that nods toward Halloween, while also creating a graphic I know Bernie would have flipped out over) but took a lot to execute this month’s drop. There’s going to be another surprise this month, so get ready for it. 

I’m still making slow and steady progress on the actual 12ozProphet collection but both time and money have been working against me a bit and slowing down the progress on it. Anyhow, glad you guys are digging these. Please, please, please help me spread the word. 

Chest:

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 6.22.27 PM.jpeg

• Like 4

Oh shit - I gotta snatch a print.

My son rocking  last months shirt this morning to school-

"Yo kid - whats that shirt say...."

"uhhh" awkwardly looks in mirror then tries to look down at the tee to read it.

"uhhh"

I broke it down for him.

I am taking this as a sign I am a good parent haha at his age I was already wild with the zebra markers.....

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 4
  • Props 1

21 hours ago, misteraven said:

Art prints this round instead of banners. Edition of 30. 

IMG_6966.jpeg

77AEC2AC-1D2D-46E4-8AB0-2BD688AC508E.jpeg

Whoooooa! The detail on that skull is insane. I didn't realize the Tshirt print had that level of detail. Dope dope dope.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

The fourth installment is being released tomorrow and I am still waiting on my decks.   I hope this go around I get tye October release and decks delivered back to back. 

Could just be stuck in traffic or whatever fucking pony express shit Texas has going on. That's last package I sent you... What ever it was 😂 was spinning donuts in Texas for like a month.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

34 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Could just be stuck in traffic or whatever fucking pony express shit Texas has going on. That's last package I sent you... What ever it was 😂 was spinning donuts in Texas for like a month.

All of us down here are drawn to which cuckery want want to vote in we forgot we have other responsibilities to do. 

Texans love their cuck. 

Edited by ndv

Matter of fact we love our cuck so much, we get offened when some one else trys to step in and cucks us from our cuck. 

Texas:  Steers and Queers.  We moved on from that, now it's.  Texas: Cucks and Queers. 

10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Whoooooa! The detail on that skull is insane. I didn't realize the Tshirt print had that level of detail. Dope dope dope.

those are giclee prints with a Japanese metallic silver shimmer ink over printed. Tree have a lot of detail but the prints are a whole other thing.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

8 hours ago, ndv said:

The fourth installment is being released tomorrow and I am still waiting on my decks.   I hope this go around I get tye October release and decks delivered back to back. 

skateboards were a presale. Product page stated 4 - 6 weeks and looks like that’ll be about accurate. Sorry, I don’t print those so outside my control. Tried to be clear about that delay on the product page. 

• Like 1