Making Break Dancing an Olympic Sport is a Never Forgive Action.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/24/2024 at 10:05 AM, One Man Banned said:

image.jpeg.6e4d9e207914ee7b0e25786f425d6759.jpeg

Fan's sign to AUS pro wrasslin heel Grayson Waller

What a shit character name for a wrestler.

Especially considering Mauler as My ID originated in the WWF wrestling game that was tributed to Owen Hart  (I forget the exact title as if you know you know and was circa 1998 on N64 - was carried over with each subsequent game ala WWE Smackdown on PS2 & beyond) as it was My created character name that I used since then as I divulged in another post a while back.

Sorry for the diversion,

On 9/4/2024 at 6:38 AM, Fist 666 said:

Homophobia as a punchline just never gets old with this fucking guy...

Well My initials are MO and I aint nobodys HO so you wonder why I have a phobia of ever being Ho-d.

17 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

What a shit character name for a wrestler.

Especially considering Mauler as My ID originated in the WWF wrestling game that was tributed to Owen Hart  (I forget the exact title as if you know you know and was circa 1998 on N64 - was carried over with each subsequent game ala WWE Smackdown on PS2 & beyond) as it was My created character name that I used since then as I divulged in another post a while back.

Sorry for the diversion,

Well My initials are MO and I aint nobodys HO so you wonder why I have a phobia of ever being Ho-d.

I always thought your name had to do with a 5150 hold.

10 hours ago, LUGR said:

I always thought your name had to do with a 5150 hold.

Well the number part of My name does due to the Van Halen album/amp/song reference (and premonition/scripting of My life whereby My Father "Cold the cops.' to get Me locked in a psychward at one point in time due to his negligent parenting. NVM the fact I was born in King Edward hospitale.

Also I will leave it to you to view this given I refuse to let any channel named "Bearing stain My Youtube as you can ascertain above no Bear goes near My arsehole  nor the tubes that represent it for obvious reasons

Edited by Mauler5150

8 hours ago, T4M* said:

Check it :

InShot_20240906_055011494.gif.c0b7cfa27730c7813e80998f16ee0516.gif

Don't Windmill on the streets. Check out his back 😆

This shit should of been mandatory for everyone to even qualify.

I think your supposed to have a special mat to prevent that.

3 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Bunch of dorks being dorks

Still funny tho.  What sucks, is Raygun will always be ridiculed about her Olympic performance for the rest of her life.  And if the truth is that her husband and her kept out others from competing, then rightfully so ridicule is punishment enough. 

Another another note, I will not be surprised if raygun is one of the top 5 popular costumes this Halloween.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Still funny tho.  What sucks, is Raygun will always be ridiculed about her Olympic performance for the rest of her life.  And if the truth is that her husband and her kept out others from competing, then rightfully so ridicule is punishment enough. 

Another another note, I will not be surprised if raygun is one of the top 5 popular costumes this Halloween.

It will be a popular costume and she will be able to capitalize off this for a long time to come if she wants to. Dancing with the Stars is definitely in her future.

• Truth 2

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

It will be a popular costume and she will be able to capitalize off this for a long time to come if she wants to. Dancing with the Stars is definitely in her future.

I think China beat her to the punch on the costume. 

4 hours ago, ndv said:

I think China beat her to the punch on the costume. 

You will never beat China on something like that.

She will make her bag doing shit TV. Dance with Stars, Aussie Big Brother., Naked and Afraid (hopefully), Wife Swap etc….

70A4F58B-9B99-421D-A7EE-07058C3B5F17.gif

• Truth 2

6 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Anyone know why gifs dont move on My ipad using Opera?

You may just be saving a screen shot of it. It happens to me sometimes too. Sometimes have to go back and actually go to the source page of the .gif instead of just saving from the image search page……..idfk.

On 9/8/2024 at 4:15 AM, LUGR said:

believe she's getting something on Netflix coming up.