Making Break Dancing an Olympic Sport is a Never Forgive Action.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Is that kangaroo hop some real AUS B-boy shit?  I haven't kept up with Americano breakin but am not aware that we have a Bald Eagle move.  Some of her routine reminded me of....

AE4C76FA-E6EB-4A2A-BB70-E4CD09BC1A83.gif

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

There has been some past trickery as far as how some people got into the Olympics.  It should expose/embarrass the Olympics, yet things like this still occur. 

Those Olympic athletes back in the day weren't 13 years old. Come on, they wouldn't.

One thing that seems missed in all this is her own statement that was something along the lines of she knew she wasn't going to be able to beat the other breakers at the "power" moves and such.  To me, that's an admission that you're not on the same level as the other competitors, like you're not capable of one of the main components of the sport and you know that.  If you took an event like skateboarding or snowboarding and remove the tricks, it just doesn't work as well as an event, does it?  

In other news, don't be surprised if netflix turns this into a 3 part conspiracy doc that concludes with she sucks at breakin.