12ozProphet TWELVE Series 1 - New t-shirt on June 12th / 12pm / $12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, CALIgula said:

I just got the email that mine has shipped. 

I don't use the word "stoked" a lot... but I'm stoked. LoL

Same here. 

I am pretty excited to wear a new shirt.  Lately I went back to wearing my solid white or black tees because I feel I have wore my graphic tees for too long.   Worst part about my graphic tees is they all look pretty much brand new because I rarely wear them and most importantly the way I wash them. 

Hand wash and soak is the best method. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ndv said:

Same here. 

I am pretty excited to wear a new shirt.  Lately I went back to wearing my solid white or black tees because I feel I have wore my graphic tees for too long.   Worst part about my graphic tees is they all look pretty much brand new because I rarely wear them and most importantly the way I wash them. 

Hand wash and soak is the best method. 

Received notice mine was delivered. Will check it out later.

I pretty much only wear old work button ups even though haven’t worked there in 2 years. They are $70 shirts and I have 15 of them, so might as well wear them out. Sucks they have the logo embroidered, but whatever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Received notice mine was delivered. Will check it out later.

I pretty much only wear old work button ups even though haven’t worked there in 2 years. They are $70 shirts and I have 15 of them, so might as well wear them out. Sucks they have the logo embroidered, but whatever.

Get a seam ripper and try removing the embroidery on one of the shirts.  If all goes well, you may have small holes you will see from the needle and thread going through,  but there is a high probability if you wash or let the area soak in water the fibers may swell up and the fabric will flatten out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Get a seam ripper and try removing the embroidery on one of the shirts.  If all goes well, you may have small holes you will see from the needle and thread going through,  but there is a high probability if you wash or let the area soak in water the fibers may swell up and the fabric will flatten out. 

Thought about, may try it once one gets super beat. But, I don’t know if I care that much. Alot of times I don’t even button them up. Have bumped into a few ex-co-workers and they were laughing I was still wearing them. Haven’t bought any clothes in years 😂 .

#beachbumoner

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Thought about, may try it once one gets super beat. But, I don’t know if I care that much. Alot of times I don’t even button them up. Have bumped into a few ex-co-workers and they were laughing I was still wearing them. Haven’t bought any clothes in years 😂 .

#beachbumoner

So you don't work?  

Speaking of not working, I am getting the hunch OMB comes from an affluent family,  he doesn't do anything other than run a animal shelter.   That's something mega rich kids do all while his parents friend (politicians) run money through the shelter.  I think OMB is extremely well off and family is very well connected or just old money well off.  

I am beginning to think you fall in the same category, or you have figured out how to make you money work for you and now you're on mailbox money. 

Props to you both either way.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

So you don't work?  

Speaking of not working, I am getting the hunch OMB comes from an affluent family,  he doesn't do anything other than run a animal shelter.   That's something mega rich kids do all while his parents friend (politicians) run money through the shelter.  I think OMB is extremely well off and family is very well connected or just old money well off.  

I am beginning to think you fall in the same category, or you have figured out how to make you money work for you and now you're on mailbox money. 

Props to you both either way.

I just don’t work there anymore. I button my shirt up when I go in places and when it’s needed but if I’m just cruising around the island I don’t normally button it until I have to.

Been working all day today, that shit sucks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LUGR said:

@ndvyou hiring? Once I run out of money, I’m am going to need a real job

🙃

Honestly, I rarely higher a helping hand.  I am overhauling my website as I want to scale up the year and next.  Hopefully I'll be hiring by next summer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Honestly, I rarely higher a helping hand.  I am overhauling my website as I want to scale up the year and next.  Hopefully I'll be hiring by next summer. 

I want to be the guy who fired the lazer.

• Props 1

I can def do that! I’m good at pressing buttons. Your job sounds mad easy (jkjk).

I used to be a workaholic @ndv, went to the office like 55 days in a row one stretch and on call 24/7 355 days a year. Once I broke out of that wack lifestyle, I’m trying to keep it going in a way that’s enjoyable even if I don’t make a lot of money. I live pretty simply and have saved a lot while I was a workaholic. Eat a lot of fish 😂.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Was able to buy a replacement and it shipped out today. Let me know if anyone needs a smol of this shirt. I'll ship continental U.S. for $10 just the shirt, I'm keeping the stickers it comes with.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Was able to buy a replacement and it shipped out today. Let me know if anyone needs a smol of this shirt. I'll ship continental U.S. for $10 just the shirt, I'm keeping the stickers it comes with.

If you throw in a tranny and pizza, I'll give you 20 for it. 

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Got mine on Saturday and been wearing it all day.. I understand the quality raven was talking about.. definitely staying posted to every 12th of the month 🔥

Yeah, quality is top notch! Thanks @misteraven!

I hope we get some with front graphic over the heart 😬 .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Final wave shipped today. There’s a couple left in larger sizes since inventory on the site wasn’t correct and they were marked as sold out. DM me if anyone is interested. 

So, sounds like this experiment was a success if the listed # sold out. I know us handful of members didn’t buy them all 😂.

• Truth 1

Thank you to everyone that bought one. Hopefully everyone feels it was a good value, especially considering it was $12.

Couple things to note… This will be an ongoing program. Every month on the 12th at 12pm EST. 12-12-12. 

Also, the regular releases will be higher quality… Combed cotton, heavyweight fabric… More complex production and graphics… Sewn in trims and more sophisticated branding. Obviously can’t put as much into a $12 tee but can assure you the regular releases will be a great value as well, proportionate to what those will be sold for. The 12-12-12 programs purpose is to stepping stone to the brand and my way of giving back to the community by way of an accessibly priced release. 

• Like 3
  • Props 2

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

So, sounds like this experiment was a success if the listed # sold out. I know us handful of members didn’t buy them all 😂.

I feel it was successful. Lot of names I recognized as well as about half the sales were to people that have never bought anything from 12oz before. Lot of really cool order notes from people, old and new, that got me hyped up. 

• Like 3

@DETOyou and many others….doubt that exact shirt will ever get remade. I think it would be cool to retool it and make a 2024 or 2025 version though.

Not a fan of white tees. Even though it would look really good.

they are basically single use throw away/rags for me…..but I have a hard time keeping food on my fork & spoon and in my mouth