-> BEST OF THE WORST TATTOOS <-

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Nope, missed me by a mile. I'm actually not that into tattooed chicks anymore. Shit's played out.  It's so oversaturated these days that it's actually sexy as fuck when a chick has totally bare skin. 

Actually my comment had nothing to do with the chick or her tattoos.

Figured you would throw them fingers around like that….

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
44 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yo @suckytattooswhat’s your story? Just your average shitty tattoo enthusiast who been a member here for 10+ years but rarely posted?

I dig the vibes, just curious.

My story? Shit well I’m in my 30s now but I did graffiti since a youngin and late into my 20s, graffiti led me to tattooing. I was a contributor to the weekly 12oz blog page like 10 years ago posting photos and content like stickup Sundays and freight Fridays  (who remembers that btw??) i lurked the forums all the time but never really logged in or anything, I would go straight for the NEW YORK CITY thread. @misteraventagged me in the rebirth of the forums and app and I thought I’d check in again and see what shitty tats are out there on 12oz. Nice to meet you brotha 

• Like 3
  • Props 3

2 hours ago, suckytattoos said:

My story? Shit well I’m in my 30s now but I did graffiti since a youngin and late into my 20s, graffiti led me to tattooing. I was a contributor to the weekly 12oz blog page like 10 years ago posting photos and content like stickup Sundays and freight Fridays  (who remembers that btw??) i lurked the forums all the time but never really logged in or anything, I would go straight for the NEW YORK CITY thread. @misteraventagged me in the rebirth of the forums and app and I thought I’d check in again and see what shitty tats are out there on 12oz. Nice to meet you brotha 

Nice to  meet you too.

Hope you stick around for the long haul.

• Truth 2

17 hours ago, suckytattoos said:

Oh dang, don't recall that you were a contributor. That's even more awesome.

Anyhow, hope you keep posting steadily. Fuck Instagram.

37 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Oh dang, don't recall that you were a contributor. That's even more awesome.

Anyhow, hope you keep posting steadily. Fuck Instagram.

Indeed, it was good times. I was working with Kelly back then. I’ll be here! 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That’s sketchy, is that a dude banging his puking dog?! Weird

kind of looks like a cover up for a red panther thing too

stinky Vans slip ons, short cut off pants…..I guess not surprising also bad tattoos.

• Truth 1

Damn, that pic is complete ass for quality so that's my bad.  It was a dark alley.  It is a guy fucking a puking dog, yes. I guess his pants are up, maybe its doing the Heimlich?  On his other leg was a topless mermaid that looks like a 7 year old drew it. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, metronome said:

Respect the queen.  Inquiring minds want to know where you found her. 

During a Google search image for the Smash or Trash thread. 

• 4 weeks later...