-> BEST OF THE WORST TATTOOS <-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

The second time I found myself in prison, I wound up doing 30 days in the hole for making wine. 

The joint was different back then.  A guy I went to school with had juice with the guards and had them open my seg door to give me 3 packs of cigarettes, a box of matches and a sewing needle.  

They hadn't came to empty my trash in 9 days so I burned the styrofoam trays and made ink.  The circle is the exact size of a water cup in isolation.

wtf.jpg

• Like 4
  • Props 3

Dude put down the outline when they shut down for count.  He also decided he was going to chow so there was about a 3 hour delay until he shaded it.  When asked if he would think less of me if I cried like a bitch, he said yes so I dealt with it.

moon.jpg

*ngl for a 25 year old prison tat, it's kind of held up.

Edited by xen
  • Like 2
  • Truth 2

15 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Soo I glanced at sports center on somewhere the other day and noticed lil waynes got a lot of terrible tattoos on his face, like emoji type ones. One that stood out to me the most was his sunglasses one.

dm_160217_Lil_Wayne_On_SportsCenter.jpg

Have you seen your thigh recently…?

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

14 hours ago, xen said:

Dude put down the outline when they shut down for count.  He also decided he was going to chow so there was about a 3 hour delay until he shaded it.  When asked if he would think less of me if I cried like a bitch, he said yes so I dealt with it.

moon.jpg

*ngl for a 25 year old prison tat, it's kind of held up.

what was the ink used?

more melted styrofoam?

On 7/23/2024 at 6:49 PM, ndv said:

I remeber doing time on a unit, this one dude would not only tat himself, but he had a few guards lined up, he was pretty good.  The thing was the guards didn't like the house made ink, so they would smuggle in ink for him.  

Last I remeber he tatted Hezbollah across his stomach like thug life on 2 Pac.  

To this day I still think of the dude and what happened to him.  Maybe flew off to mid east to join Jihad, I really don't know, but that would kinda ignorant of me to think so, since hezbollah has 2 different meanings if I remember correctly. 

There are some really great artists locked up imo.

Hez'b Allah translates as "Party of God," Lebanese Shiites. 

• Like 1

Dude that did this could do things with an ink pen that you wouldn't believe.  He wanted to try tattooing so I hustled the parts and made a gun.  I wasn't paying attention when he dipped the needle, he hit the bottom of the cap and barbed the needle.  

Turned my shit to hamburger.  It wound up looking like a green potato chip.  Had red streaks running and thought I was going to have go to health care.  Got some Dial soap from the officer's bathroom and it was fine.  That one hurt.

IMG_20240728_094828_362.jpg

• Like 2