Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kracker boy

PINK..is my favorite color!

pink is the best color in the world. im a guy, im not gay, and im not anywhere near feminine. pink is just a really great color. its bright and it really gets a good reaction from people who see your name up somewhere in bright pink

that's really funny cuz i have about 2 or 4 prismas that are pink, pink is a dope color, it's much diffrent then blue's and black's and yellow's ....i use pink cuz im tough

if your talkin bout clothes / anything else then u suck , but relating to graff , yes pink does kick ass , i also enjoy lime'ish greens , and yellows

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ASER1NE

if your talkin bout clothes / anything else then u suck , but relating to graff , yes pink does kick ass , i also enjoy lime'ish greens , and yellows

Agreed, and to add to that, pink with black is one of the most hardcore color combos ever

Guest BROWNer

i like the worst kind of pink...pastel pink.

and i like my pinks with brown.

Originally posted by curious george

pink is hot. to an extent. anyone seen that article in maxim or stuff with her in it. fine ass bitch.

i was one of the first to jump on the 'pink is hot' train. where can i see those pics?

Guest HESHIANDET

pink happens to be my favorite color as well

I hate the singer Pink, shes an ugly white trash hoe. I'd put some baby powder in my hand and slap her if I ever meet her on the street. :beat:

Your gonna have a difficult time getting up with hot pink in east LA.. your gonna get fame but every ones going to want a peice of you.

I used to think it looked alright with black but the more these punk rock skateboard ads abuse that shit the worse it gets...

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

9251.jpg

looks like someone is about to die. wee.

(yeah i like pink.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats fuckin funny

black thong with pink flowers:love2: pink on girls is so fuckin nice

on a side note the 'so called music star' pink , i hate that bitch shes so trashy and her raver'esque music makes me want to dig my eardrums out with rusty jagged spoons

Originally posted by ASER1NE

on a side note the 'so called music star' pink , i hate that bitch shes so trashy and her raver'esque music makes me want to dig my eardrums out with rusty jagged spoons

i agree with you on this one fag, she is a ugly raver bitch.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this