Taylor Swift; The God

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don’t really fell like her music is being shoved down my throat. Maybe I hear it and just don’t know it’s her. I can’t even tell a single song.

Her personal life on the other hand, is definitely being shoved down my throat and is extremely annoying.

• Truth 3

Whats so funny about the situation is that there are plenty of people who honestly believe she's times person of the year.  

In business perspective she absolutely is, if I owned a zine company, I'd make her person of the year with a few different cover photos knowing her following are going to run to the news stands and buy up each one.  

That's smart business there.  So of course she is person of the year according to time zine. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

46 minutes ago, ndv said:

Whats so funny about the situation is that there are plenty of people who honestly believe she's times person of the year.  

In business perspective she absolutely is, if I owned a zine company, I'd make her person of the year with a few different cover photos knowing her following are going to run to the news stands and buy up each one.  

That's smart business there.  So of course she is person of the year according to time zine. 

You're making my head hurt.

What's your point exactly?

Time chose to call her "Person of the Year 2023". 

So yeah, there are plenty of people who honestly believe she's times person of the year. 

Because she is time's "person of the year".

screenshot.jpg

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

This GOAT status is deceptive. The world population has doubled since MJ's peak, so if she's got "almost double" the fans MJ had at one point, take it with a grain of salt. Secondly, concert tickets have experience far greater than average inflation, so the numbers there are also deceptive.

The corporation I work for has someone parroting those same talking points during big meeting and spam comany wide emails "this is our best year so far" but all boots on the ground know it is in fact a shit show.

Either way, small booty Smashola.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

Ludwig Von Lugr @LUGR?

or

Ludwig Von Yuck @mr.yuck?

@Deine Mudderif you believe a foul has been committed in the use of the semicolon you may contact the grammar police or make a citizen's arrest.

2007614242_ScreenShot2023-12-11at4_46_26PM.thumb.png.620f4db9067dc9d3fa79ce85e49a18a3.png

Deine Mudder calling the grammar police

2134043530_ScreenShot2023-12-11at4_48_03PM.thumb.png.d10cf3c40b59b630a0e5856f681a2ead.png

Deine Mudder destroying a semicolon

2023 Ch0 Oontzers holding discussions about Taylor Swift.  If you need me, I'll be out bombing.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

You're making my head hurt.

What's your point exactly?

Time chose to call her "Person of the Year 2023". 

So yeah, there are plenty of people who honestly believe she's times person of the year. 

Because she is time's "person of the year".

screenshot.jpg

My point is, time had five people to choose from to be person of the year.  None of the other 4 have swifties or a mass following of that matter.  

She was chosen person of the year due to the amount of zines she will sell. 

Point is exactly what Mercer stated and my point exactly. 

I am not knocking her for her accomplishments, I mean, she is appearantly a money machine due to her hard work and success considering she writes her own stuff.   

She could go out in a plane crash tonight like Buddy Holly and she would be like the rest.  Time would just runner-up Beyoncé for 2024 person of the year sales. 

I have a 7 year old daughter who has access to spotify and youtube.

I know much of Taylor Swift's music than I ever thought I would. I doesnt kill me anymore.

Can't knock her hustle

1 in  48 Australian's apparently bought tickets to her gigs or at least that many tickets were sold.

and on a more crass note she knows how to rock some Daisy Dukes..

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Ludwig Von Lugr @LUGR?

or

Ludwig Von Yuck @mr.yuck?

@Deine Mudderif you believe a foul has been committed in the use of the semicolon you may contact the grammar police or make a citizen's arrest.

2007614242_ScreenShot2023-12-11at4_46_26PM.thumb.png.620f4db9067dc9d3fa79ce85e49a18a3.png

Deine Mudder calling the grammar police

2134043530_ScreenShot2023-12-11at4_48_03PM.thumb.png.d10cf3c40b59b630a0e5856f681a2ead.png

Deine Mudder destroying a semicolon

2023 Ch0 Oontzers holding discussions about Taylor Swift.  If you need me, I'll be out bombing.

Ludwig Von Lugr sounds really really good.

• Truth 2

Between graf and other vices I'm sure the world view is I'm a degenerate.  In contrast, I had to work with 3 people who consider themselves swifties and I have to admit they're seemingly wholesome people.  At home they probably don't need lube and go ass to mouth as a starting point but hey, publicly they and these swifty people seem to radiate that innocent fun type of vibe.

Feels like a shit post.  Whatevs.

765751520_ScreenShot2023-12-11at8_02_54PM.thumb.png.3a710ca10cd0eb4e60f7077a9b56d03f.png

• Truth 2

6 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

This is also making hy head hurt.

Why the fuck would you use a semicolon there? And then continue with an uppercase?!? 

I'm pretty sure semicolon is correct. I generally do the English language by feel. The God should be capitalized as it's a proper title, I think!