Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Last time you got laid was...?

Using a very loose and non-technical definition of "get laid", that would be June of '99.

A stricter definition would push it back to June of '96.

I'm looking forward to June of this year.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Using a very loose and non-technical definition of "get laid", that would be June of '99.

A stricter definition would push it back to June of '96.

I'm looking forward to June of this year.

wow man, whats wrong with you?

Originally posted by wakassOATH

wow man, whats wrong with you?

Dunno. Ask all the ones who turned me down. Too much of that "nice guy" shit I guess.

Guest Pilau Hands

a year ago

she was cheating on her boyfriend

i was accepting the fact that i was horny, and hadn't had sex for seven months prior to that

pussy is not worth that...

oh, and myself, it's been 3 weeks since i got laid. but if you count anal sex it's only been three days....oh yea.

:idea: :cool:

well seriously almost everyday but that stopped about a week and half ago when i started talking to my ex agian, but i still got laid yesterday after school =].

i dont believe it

What the fuk is wrong with you ppl and bragging how you "popped" a virgin.........u sick selfish mother fuckers , who the fuck cares who and when you fucked .

Since when is ruining a girls first time ( and therfore further idea of intercourse) by your twisted demented sense of accomplishment been something to brag about..........i hope to god that you werent specifically wanting to have sex with her / them bc they were virgins , but rather it just happened to be that way , but i suspect that it wasnt the latter ......

Casual talk among friends about the ur last sexual encounter with a wife or girlfriend / boyfriend i have no quams about , but this far crosses the line . This however is an entirely public internet forum , observed by thousands of ppl you dont remotely know .

This thread , but more specifically yous and your lack of morals disgust me .

Re: i dont believe it

Originally posted by ASER1NE

What the fuk is wrong with you ppl and bragging how you "popped" a virgin.........u sick selfish mother fuckers , who the fuck cares who and when you fucked .

Since when is ruining a girls first time ( and therfore further idea of intercourse) by your twisted demented sense of accomplishment been something to brag about..........i hope to god that you werent specifically wanting to have sex with her / them bc they were virgins , but rather it just happened to be that way , but i suspect that it wasnt the latter ......

Casual talk among friends about the ur last sexual encounter with a wife or girlfriend / boyfriend i have no quams about , but this far crosses the line . This however is an entirely public internet forum , observed by thousands of ppl you dont remotely know .

YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!!!

ALTHOUGH, Cracked, I'd do you on the basis of you being a "nice guy" alone!! Just because nice guys deserve to get laid...

Guest willy.wonka

fart //the last time i got laid,was with my woman...

it was fun,but it think i was the one...she'd sit back and cum.funny thing,,,those faces they make...nah nah nah....

that was around 5 months after the new year of 2001...damn,its been a while...

i have been turning down pussy lately though,but in the up coming months...i think i'll be hookin up with some"other" island girls....

and my moms friend....who e-mails me naked pics of herself...she's pretty dope..and younger than you might think..my mom is friends with her older brother...

sex

Originally posted by crave

but if you count anal sex it's only been three days....oh yea.

:idea: :cool:

Depends on if you were giving or receiving.;) Just Kidding. Details please, I'm sure it would cheer Avils up and just make Frink happy.

MR. ABC - Married is cool, but having kids puts a cramp in the situation.

Sunday night and it realistically won't happen again until Saturday.

Guest me IS cool

I got laid three days ago. I boinked the sister of my ex. She was hot! It was great at the time but now the problems are coming my way. (not pregnancy, but shit talking) I'd boink her right now if I had the chance. ::love2:

Sunday night into Monday morning....mmmmmmm. And I'm sure something's gonna happen tomorrow night.

Oh yea, and ONE year ago tomorrow I lost my virginity. Hahaha, f'n Valentine's Day.

Re: i dont believe it

Originally posted by ASER1NE

Shes my girlfriend asshole.

And the virgin part was to stress that she was mad good..

Im just hyped cause ive been waitin for this for awhile...

Im sure your not mr holy there son.

Oh, and Me IS cool.....did you say boinked?

Re: Re: i dont believe it

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

did you say boinked?

:lol:

A hot steamy weekend getaway at a beautiful hotel towards the ending of October..... of 2001. :(

It's been so long.

I think it would kinda suck being a guy and devirginizing a girl. The first time for girls is not usually the greatest what with the pain and bleeding and all. Now taking the innocence of a young man and opening him to the new world of carnal pleasure would be a blast. Damn It I never got to have a virgin.

Guest --zeSto--

Virgin Sacrifice Tour 2002

seriously though... last Friday, then 2 weeks before that, then 2 weeks before that.

and this weekend is looking good too !

:king: :king: :king: we three kings!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this