Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, ndv said:

I can't figure out WTF was the point of those spikes sticking out the side of a machine in the first place? And how did they detatch them from the macine? It looks like there's thread, did they twist each one inside of his wounds to unscrew them from the machine? That article left me with even more questions than answers. 😆

• Truth 1

Damn close to 30 if he isnt already - kinda dude that some coochie would change his entire world. Dude would give up the clown posse and backyard wrestling if a chick was willing to put something on him 

Poor dope gets fucked up by that microwave haha

• LOL! 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 1:29 AM, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I can't figure out WTF was the point of those spikes sticking out the side of a machine in the first place? And how did they detatch them from the macine? It looks like there's thread, did they twist each one inside of his wounds to unscrew them from the machine? That article left me with even more questions than answers. 😆

I was thinking maybe the robot held a few spikes in a cartige and perhaps it whipped around and got him but the article says the robot fell ?

Edited by ndv

6 hours ago, LUGR said:

you have got to actually @PEOPLEfor them to show up.

here…..let me show you

@TreSixO

Guess I forgot that was a thing now. Was actually kinda wondering if that was him with a different name. I can't believe how many people actually signed up to this shit with real emails that they still use to this day 20 years later. 😆

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1