Jerry Springer. Pay your homage now

mr.yuck

RIP.

From a WWII refugee to Mayor of some shitty city, to the undisputed King of trashy day time television. 

Let's list off all his boss moves in life.

Pays for hookers with checks.

Has audience members show him tits everyday for plastic beads.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, ndv said:

^^ isn't this the famous episode where one of those chairs was thrown and broke Jerry's nose?

Now that you say that, I do remember that. I think they may have been on more than once since it was wildly controversial.

• Like 1

Rest in Peace Jerry Springer.

you made unemployment or at least being home at midday so good in the early 2000's

When you see that big butterball with hair extensions (ready for the pulling) appear from backstage screaming " you don't know me" "uh huh you don't know MEEEEEE!" you just knew it was gonna be a good episode..

Recall some episode where some guy who used to hit the local brothel was on with a couple of hookers from the brothel and they gave him a top hat to wear.

Then 10 seconds later brought out his wife who looked like Edna from the incredibles.

(may have cranked it to the hookers - pre internet you took what inspiration you could find).

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

A friend of mine made up a story about being a secret male prostitute heroin addict (the heroin part was true) known as the cock rocker who wanted to reveal his secret to his girlfriend on air in an attempt to get on the show.

For him it was a chance to get a free flight, the few thousand cash and to be on TV. I think he made past the initial screening but his girlfriend did not want to play along or something else scuttled the works. 

RIP Adam

"If it's rock hard rocker cock you want, call the cock rocker!" 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 3