Any Question Answered

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So if you have been falsely accused of something by multiple people accrooss the internet, and a result of it is that your social media outlets get suspended and it affects you personal life and possibly professional life.  Couldn't one legally go after all those who accused you and sue for punitive damages?  Kinda like I stead of 1000s of individual law suite can't someone bundle all those up suits in the same fashion as a class action?

6 minutes ago, ndv said:

So if you have been falsely accused of something by multiple people accrooss the internet, and a result of it is that your social media outlets get suspended and it affects you personal life and possibly professional life.  Couldn't one legally go after all those who accused you and sue for punitive damages?  Kinda like I stead of 1000s of individual law suite can't someone bundle all those up suits in the same fashion as a class action?

What are you being accused of?

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, LUGR said:

What are you being accused of?

I am watching the documentary about Lisa Lam and some dude trying to make a music career of himself, and a bunch of web sleuths accessed this guy of killing Lisa so Google, youtube, Facebook, had suspended this guy's accounts, he basically said it ruined his reputation.  So I was kinda thinking, in today's reality of social media that people can accuse someone of something because they are misinformed with the ease of being behind a keyboard, that can have real implications on people's personal and professional life's, I figure there's gotta be comething for stuff like this without someone having to file suit after suit for pretty much what a class action is for at a certain civil procedures.  

It was just a thought.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ndv said:

I am watching the documentary about Lisa Lam and some dude trying to make a music career of himself, and a bunch of web sleuths accessed this guy of killing Lisa so Google, youtube, Facebook, had suspended this guy's accounts, he basically said it ruined his reputation.  So I was kinda thinking, in today's reality of social media that people can accuse someone of something because they are misinformed with the ease of being behind a keyboard, that can have real implications on people's personal and professional life's, I figure there's gotta be comething for stuff like this without someone having to file suit after suit for pretty much what a class action is for at a certain civil procedures.  

It was just a thought.

I don’t know for sure, but isn’t that libel or something along those lines? Depending if it is written or spoken character assassination.

I bet @fat ralphy’s ex girl knows the answer to this question.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I don’t know for sure, but isn’t that libel or something along those lines? Depending if it is written or spoken character assassination.

Thats what I am thinking. There's gotta be some legislation on this or one would like to think.  I mean I don't wanna say it's defamation but character assisination sounds about right.  

Yo @fat ralphy we gon a need you to reach out to old flame. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LUGR said:

There is a thing called Joiner, but I am not sure if this is the reverse to a class action in civil cases.

Would never use soap or anything remotely close.  The counter to the wash your poultry or whatever argument is that when you're washing in the sink the water is splattering and sending bacteria and such everywhere.

If I was ever really concerned I would probably either give everything a flash dip in boiling water, or slowly pour some boiling water over the chicken in the sink.  The latter method will also tighten the skin on the chicken or other fowl, contributes to crispy skin when cooking.

• Truth 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Is the size of your testicles just as important as the size of your wiener?

Big wiener > big nards

Big nards only really good for talking

”I let my big nards hang”

“That dude got big nards, he ain’t scared of no man”

shit like that

• Like 1
  • Truth 2