Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

On 7/14/2024 at 5:31 PM, One Man Banned said:

Fools.  I can't believe none of you realized, those are all actors.  Fake News.

Don goes down covered by SS then pops up with some blood on him raising his fist before the flag.  Acting!  Just like in Pro Wrestling.  I know tho, Don's an old man and former pres., no way he could pull some pro wrasslin type shit, right?  No way he could get covered up by SS while someone knicks him on the ear with a razor, right?

TrumpWWE.webp.5336e7a1a73bd1df44fd9709e87154c3.webp

Those female SS stumbling around , come on!  Is the SS really that bumbling, or could it be that they were actors?

Who is going to go through the facial recognition for this event and match up the actors to past events?

In conclusion, Hillary Clinton is a lizard, but not how you think.

image.gif.5eb8c64fa2261b87a0fc0a299a777870.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted Cruz and Nickey Halley spoke/speaking tonight. Can’t believe I am actually watching this. Don dissed these two so hard in the past and they are up here putting the whole cheeto deep down the throat.

Edit

Now they got Desantis up their glazing it. Meatball Ron!

1E054C26-E824-4F27-8BD8-AA12BF079EB8.gif.37dc11544c652088cc4bb65d79ec5647.gif

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, LUGR said:

Ted Cruz and Nickey Halley spoke/speaking tonight. Can’t believe I am actually watching this. Don dissed these two so hard in the past and they are up here putting the whole cheeto deep down the throat.

Edit

Politics. (Cowards.) 

edit: goes for all of them, not just those two. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

21 hours ago, LUGR said:

Edit

They’re all jellyfish…. No fuckin SPINE!!

IMG_9172.thumb.webp.8a5f4372728712ba83f3ee23f5e88e12.webp

IMG_9173.jpeg

9 hours ago, LUGR said:

Probably be it’s fake news.

Biden just tested positive for Covid again.

Don Jr. is speaking now

did he actually test positive for Covid? Or has the DNC given him a moment to think about his future? Word is Chuck Schumer and other folks had a strong conversation with him about dropping after Saturday.. 

Edit: when asked about it, Schumer didn’t outright dent it, he called it “speculation..” 

which, i mean, come on.. 

pps: Biden said the only thing that would get him to drop is a “medical condition”.. Covid, at his age, sounds like a perfect excuse to save face and drop.

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

did he actually test positive for Covid? Or has the DNC given him a moment to think about his future? Word is Chuck Schumer and other folks had a strong conversation with him about dropping after Saturday.. 

Edit: when asked about it, Schumer didn’t outright dent it, he called it “speculation..” 

which, i mean, come on.. 

pps: Biden said the only thing that would get him to drop is a “medical condition”.. Covid, at his age, sounds like a perfect excuse to save face and drop.

That had not crossed my mind, but that actually makes a lot of sense as a possibility.

After watching a good chunk of the RNC, I totally get how so many Americans (and Canadians) are pretty much brain washed into MAGA. One more night tonight with big DT taking the stage 😬.

*Don’t worry, I didn’t get brainwashed…..def wearing tinfoil hat

• LOL! 2

While i fucking hate Harris because of her history as a prosecutor, i’d prefer that over risking another term of Biden. At least Harris will have a chance to get someone else in there.. i’d literally take anyone else at the moment. 

I mean Biden is 81 fucking years old. I wouldn’t trust an 81 year old to plan a birthday party never mind run this country any longer. 

My 2 cents is he is going to lose to Trump if he stays, because as of right now he reaally only has the “blue no matter who” vote.. i would t and wont be voting for him, but, if they replace him, i’d consider a blue no matter who for the first time in my damn life. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

While i fucking hate Harris because of her history as a prosecutor, i’d prefer that over risking another term of Biden. At least Harris will have a chance to get someone else in there.. i’d literally take anyone else at the moment. 

I mean Biden is 81 fucking years old. I wouldn’t trust an 81 year old to plan a birthday party never mind run this country any longer. 

My 2 cents is he is going to lose to Trump if he stays, because as of right now he reaally only has the “blue no matter who” vote.. i would t and wont be voting for him, but, if they replace him, i’d consider a blue no matter who for the first time in my damn life. 

I think Slick Dick Gavin Newsom could give Trump a run for his money on the bull shit meter. But, it’s too little too late for that now.

The Dems are acting like mega losers right now by having their mutiny party instead of a lemon party.

Thays pretty much the case.   That's why I thought about it, and if Crooks used a 50 Cal with the same shot scenario, then would have been a great chance the Shockwave would have caused more or severe damage.

What I am questioning in this video is the angle of capture.  Wasn't he grazed on the right ear?  Why does it look like we are seeing his left ear as well has supporters in the stand behind him. 

I missing something?

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Looks like it was a bullet. This is pure bro science and just a guess, but if a bullet, or any other object passes that close to your ear at supersonic speeds there's a really good chance your hearing will be permanently damaged by the shockwave. 

I dunno about all that science stuff….but smash the mega MAGA shawty in the background.

• LOL! 1