Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

Was that a jug full of piss you were pouring out on your feet?

Never!

It was Holy Water I was using to eradicate any parasites that may have been attached to the hair that was My ponytail that has now graduated to become a fully fledged seahorse.

That was the initial idea and I had a few additional minutes of explaination I recorded of what I was trying to artistically express, although with the midday Sun on My screen, and Me fumbling around trying to film and carry things I inadvertently must have deleted that section in My eagernesss to realise the idea and get it online. 

Effectively that video is Me letting go of My past 8 years of personal development which ultimately manifested in Me having the long Jesus hair I cut off last weekend I grew for 2 years, and there is a whole load of religious connotations and "jokes" I was intending which got lost due to the missing footage. A joke nobody will know of nor get, is that in the scripture when it speaks of the "12 prophets" in the Book of Matthew, there are prophets named James and Bartholomew, and funnily enough, I have an actual friend who happens to live in City Beach where this was filmed named James Bartholomew. 

So yeah the Holy Water could be sea water mixed with Apple juice (forbidden fruit reference) or it could be piss, the interpretation of what fluid would likely cleanse the souls of the girls depicted such that the DNA bond to Me they obtained via My usage of hair that had once resided in the most disgusting lair of a paedophile hoarder over these past years as I previously mentioned in posts here is entirely left up to the viewer to use their imagination. 

If anything, in the event it is interpreted as piss, then the girls who would be lucky enough to get the water which Jesus turns to flavoured wine fed to them would see said girls being pretty lucky wouldn't it? Also the fact I used a milk carton was premeditated due to Hinduism and the whole God is a cow thing, which was why the Royal suitjacket I got in Karnal India at My wedding was featured.

And the greatest part about My ability to not only adhere to the script of Matthew and make such Godlike jokes by manifesting the bible story in such a way whereby I "exorcise demons" whilst proving that I am literally a "Prophet who walked on water" which, although said water was only the tiny layer of water that remained "on the rock" from which I cast away My "Ho Use" by sending Maria aka "Mary the girl who roleplayed as My Ho" into the ocean such that she could become either a seaHOrse or mermaid or even a siren to lure some other unsuspecting fool into a point of mental disarray that sees them end up in a psychological Hell or edge of suicide point whereby they almost give in to the demons I am exorcising from Myself in this video.

And yes, I understand that the symbology of all this is lost without Me explaining it, which is why I made the Jesus is a "Prop-hET" joke at the end by using My keys as a prop or propeller to continue on from the beginning whereby I go from the "Bootleg" 12ozprophet sticker across to the black and White verion as a way of showing "I am the real deal Original God as opposed to some Bootleg clone who would never be able to make the scripts come to life in the most sophisticated joke and self Meme (hence the MEMEnto Mori patch on My 12oz hat) that could ever be made.

So this is the Director Commentary track I am going to link in the description so others may find this place and understand that I have effectively been a "Prophet" on the web since I joined here 18 years ago, nevermind the fact that @defyonerand @Spitfire15 bestowed Me the "Prophet" title on Secondlife by getting Me into the 12oz Group on there back in 07 or so, of which the Secondlife thread on here will have details of.

So yeah, now the proof is out and on the servers of the internet, I will happily reclaim the Vatican and have My own country to rule as I expell the pedophile priests and give guided tours to the oontzers who have been paying attention and remember My passphrase.

Or We can continue to let satanic shapeshifting pedo vampires continue to run the world as Alex Jones has previously advised is the case. I guess the choice is up to humans to decide whether an artistic filmmaking comedian who only wishes to choose to spread love in the form of laughter as opposed to sexually abusing kids whilst taking away their innocence and ability to do anything beyond hate the "men" responsible for abusing them. I know who I would rather have running God's house and the church.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I added the link to the description.

Also, because I love this place and to those who have put up with Me and My madness over the years, as My gesture of gratitude to those who have asked things of Me which I have the ability to use as fuel to make jokes and use existing memes I made these "Van down by the river" short clips for you guys whilst I place up My 3rd Bootleg series 12oz sticker "down by the (Swan) River" such that all denizens of this place also now are posted up as My neighbours down by the river.

Where I come to sleep some nights and wake up to yet never get to explore prior to leaving for work.

6 hours ago, LUGR said:

Was that a jug full of piss you were pouring out on your feet?

Also considering the fact I have multiple funnels in My van, if I was to do My life over again I would definitely use piss and the funnel to "pee in her butt with a funnel" to have realised the ultimate 12oz meme video of all time that can be shot in Oztralia.

With this said, those pics were rejected by the ocean, and I am at the river, with a funnel......

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mercer said:

More throwbacks to Ja'Michael Myers vs Jamie Lee.

The crazy part is you put more thought and effort into this post than it took the robots to construct both the music and the character archetype if the supposed "artist" that produced such shitty music.

14 minutes ago, morton said:

The 12 ounce has messed up my YouTube recommendations. 

I go to watch some technical or cooking video and there are way too many watch young women go down waterslide type shorts, dunno what to do.

It is for this reason why I am reluctant to click on too many links from this place.

You can go into your google settings though and clear your search history yet it screws your algorithm even worse as you start from scratch and lose obscure things you may have watched yet didn't subscribe to, as I did this at a point in time and I forgot a heap of random podcasts I used to watch maybe once a month or so.

• Truth 1

Maybe soon there will be an animatronic AI powered mascot of some kind that we can sit down and have a discussion about how to cater our algorithms. 

I think that there was a moment when it was a little possible to do that with youtube, I had two accounts for a while one, both linked to my google account but one with a pseudonym and another with my  name, I tried to keep a partition but now it is gone for the most part.

I went to show a coworker a CAD video the other day and had to click super quick so she did not see the graffiti type stuff. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, morton said:

The 12 ounce has messed up my YouTube recommendations. 

I go to watch some technical or cooking video and there are way too many watch young women go down waterslide type shorts, dunno what to do.

I've been getting anti police videos "lawsuit for what the police did", "police caught on camera" "1A audit" etc. non stop since around 2017. I've never once subscribed to any channel related to this, clicked a like, and there's no way to get youtube to stop. I even went a year or two intentionally never clicking their suggested videos which resulted in "relationship advice" videos made by complete losers like Just Pearly Things, Andrew Tate, etc.

One of the reasons I always download videos, and upload them instead of embedding on 12oz. If I need to watch a video for anything, especially home improvement/how too's I just use duck duck go's video search, and watch anonymously or I'll be bombarded with whatever channels are paying youtube to promote their related content.

• Like 1

Yeah, I am confused on what you guys are talking about.  I understand what y'all are saying, but my Google account stays signed in accross the board and you tube is one of them.  So when I go to you tube, I am signed in to my account, but everytime on pc and mobile, the you tube home page always loads fresh like a new user.  I mean don't get me wrong, youtube keeps a record of my watch history, but if I click on something way out of my daily routine, I do not get bombarded with suggested channels or videos relating to what I just clicked on.  

All this has been going on for years so I am not sure if it some setting I have set in Google, or specifically youtube, but I do know I have any and all options to stay anonymous to whatever extent google/youtube allows users to engage is on or off.  

I use brave with duck duck go, but still, I am signed in to my account so that's were I am confused as why you guys are having these youtube irritations.  One thing perhaps that may help that I didn't mention, is that I never use the youtube app on my phone so maybe that's part of the help?  I don't see how that's possible, but I don't know?

Not related or maybe,  one thing I did do routinely years ago since tech companies data collect our interests and probably sharing it with the NSA, is that I use to just randomly click on youtube videos ranging from make up application to making silicon wafers to whatever for a few video a day and let them play while I am working.  I am not sure if youtube seen this so irratic it may have confused their ai and possibly deemed me as a bot or just so random it wasn't worth keeping up with my random intrest youtube didn't know how to suggest topics/videos to my interests.

But I don't know if any of this is happening because I figure ai is pretty smart at petafloppin out info and considering how lucrative our information is big money is definitely gonna be spent to keep these businesses in business. So much so, I kind think crypto isn't truly where the money is at, information is where it's at.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Yeah, I am confused on what you guys are talking about.  I understand what y'all are saying, but my Google account stays signed in accross the board and you tube is one of them.  So when I go to you tube, I am signed in to my account, but everytime on pc and mobile, the you tube home page always loads fresh like a new user.  I mean don't get me wrong, youtube keeps a record of my watch history, but if I click on something way out of my daily routine, I do not get bombarded with suggested channels or videos relating to what I just clicked on.  

All this has been going on for years so I am not sure if it some setting I have set in Google, or specifically youtube, but I do know I have any and all options to stay anonymous to whatever extent google/youtube allows users to engage is on or off.  

I use brave with duck duck go, but still, I am signed in to my account so that's were I am confused as why you guys are having these youtube irritations.  One thing perhaps that may help that I didn't mention, is that I never use the youtube app on my phone so maybe that's part of the help?  I don't see how that's possible, but I don't know?

Not related or maybe,  one thing I did do routinely years ago since tech companies data collect our interests and probably sharing it with the NSA, is that I use to just randomly click on youtube videos ranging from make up application to making silicon wafers to whatever for a few video a day and let them play while I am working.  I am not sure if youtube seen this so irratic it may have confused their ai and possibly deemed me as a bot or just so random it wasn't worth keeping up with my random intrest youtube didn't know how to suggest topics/videos to my interests.

But I don't know if any of this is happening because I figure ai is pretty smart at petafloppin out info and considering how lucrative our information is big money is definitely gonna be spent to keep these businesses in business. So much so, I kind think crypto isn't truly where the money is at, information is where it's at.

Any links to the silicon wafer vids?

Just now, LUGR said:

Any links to the silicon wafer vids?

I would have to go back and look those up again becuase you just reminded me the other setting I have 'On' is the "Do not track my watch history". I think that plays a huge part is suggested videos that I forgot to mention. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I would have to go back and look those up again becuase you just reminded me the other setting I have 'On' is the "Do not track my watch history". I think that plays a huge part is suggested videos that I forgot to mention. 

Okay, cool.

I’ll be here all day.

thnx