Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

22 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Thought the  same and he definitely is, but he has raised a lot of money for them so I guess there’s give and take.

IDK.  I've lent a hand or a handout to many strange and wonderful people and never felt the need to youtube about it.  Not saying those people aren't worth checking out, but dude doesn't appear to have any real connection with his subjects.  

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 4/2/2023 at 7:24 PM, Mercer said:

Here's some 1906 in 2023. Market street 4 days before the big earthquake in SF.

Had to return to this when I was less high.  Pretty cool to me for numerous reasons.  

One recurring rando thought I have is did they deal with traffic problems or road rage back in the day?  Like get your fucking horse out of my way!  In this video you have like 4 kinds of traffic all flowing together.  Couple close calls, especially at the end, but the area is populated just enough to support everyone moving amongst each other.

• Truth 2

13 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Had to return to this when I was less high.  Pretty cool to me for numerous reasons.  

One recurring rando thought I have is did they deal with traffic problems or road rage back in the day?  Like get your fucking horse out of my way!  In this video you have like 4 kinds of traffic all flowing together.  Couple close calls, especially at the end, but the area is populated just enough to support everyone moving amongst each other.

These people were of much heartier stock, and healthier, everything they ate was organic, made from scratch, with very few chemicals. The main thing I noticed is there wasn't a fatty in sight. Point being they had better things to worry about than starting some shit with a stranger. I feel like the relative ease at which we are able to navigate in most places now, 100 or so years later has people half asleep at the wheel, only to be awakened in a rage if someone breaks an inconsequential rule.

NYC can be pretty hectic, and has the requirement of staying fully alert at all times at least in Manhattan. Especially when you throw tons of bikes & pedestrians into the mix. Oddly enough south of 80th has very few fatties, but a ton of horn honking pussies and tons of road rage, even from pedestrians. If you'd like to experience this old school type of traffic today, minus most of the horses, one only needs to travel to a highly urbanized 3rd world country.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Dude stole my moves!  IDK, that Spider Man was pretty wack.  Got to get some of that Jamaican dancehall moves in there, I'm betting the Jamaican cowboy move takes out the Mexican pistolas in a showdown.

E5C135CC-ACCB-4844-A24E-4F0FCAB94A9E.jpeg

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

IDK.  I'm not sure the Lama even fluffs the llama.  Undeniably dumb thing to say/do, but not convinced dude is on the same level as

image.png.9de609ab2eb5602e0bb45b5aca106604.png

you sayin you think he occasionally savages a pony?