Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22 minutes ago, Mercer said:

How I feel about people that used to be on 12oz that only paint legals now and post Trump, or Democrat flavor of the month conformist shit now.

My old lady went in on her dad last week something terrible. She said she was ashamed to be related to him, told him he was an embarrassment, called him a brainwashed boot licker. Shit was wild. She went so hard this dude doesn't fuck with me anymore lol.

• LOL! 2

@LUGR possibly so.  You got me thinking, now.  But if this is real, then imagine the possibilities one person could do with ai to draft up a defence or a complaint.  I mean, if ai can generate a more persuasive argument in court then I would think more people could win cases on their own without an attorney or the flip side is attorney, and prosecutors use ai to lessen the work load and time it takes to get ready for court cases.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

My old lady went in on her dad last week something terrible. She said she was ashamed to be related to him, told him he was an embarrassment, called him a brainwashed boot licker. Shit was wild. She went so hard this dude doesn't fuck with me anymore lol.

Have to assume more shit is involved than just dude's political conformity or tribalism, but I guess there are some people who are intolerable with that shit. Even if he's fucked you should try to extend an olive branch and help fix it between them if possible. I'm at the age I've lost one parent, and my wife lost one of hers too. Trying to make it through this world of shit with no regrets is underrated.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ndv said:

@LUGR possibly so.  You got me thinking, now.  But if this is real, then imagine the possibilities one person could do with ai to draft up a defence or a complaint.  I mean, if ai can generate a more persuasive argument in court then I would think more people could win cases on their own without an attorney or the flip side is attorney, and prosecutors use ai to lessen the work load and time it takes to get ready for court cases.  

can’t wait for the day no longer have to think

chat gpt everything and suck nangs all day

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

can’t wait for the day no longer have to think

The media kinda beat AI to it. 

Not trying to be funny. 

I have noticed from observation, the majority of populous (media being the source of info) have been conditioned how to think, what to think, and when to think.  It's like its indirectly been happening long before AI.

But you're right though, from a few articles I have read, Ai is a mutil tool function and part of its is to assist humanity in critical thinking and the benefit from that is to free up our time so we can do something else, whatever that maybe. 

Make us more efficient?  But that's just it, define efficiency. Who is behind the the tech, who is righting the code, who determines what's efficient in all aspects of humanity from basic tasks as cleaning a room to more complex critical thinking patterns that involve morals.  Ai doesn't understand morals, doesn't have feelings, so who to say the collective behind programming ai at its very core foundation is proper for seeing how code is written.  From my understanding it ai is like a snowball effect humanity gets it started but ai configures its algorithms as it goes on.  What's logical.

That's the scary part of ai, not ai itself, but the people who will follow this with no question asked.  It's these people that scares ai.

7 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Hahaha. Bro I'm not from Virginia either. At least we got shoes here tho.

Follow up questions:

How many teeth you got?  

Do you spell it teeth or teef?

Have you ever played a jug solo or as part of a band?

I'm relieved.  I thought you've directly referenced it before on here but maybe you're innocent of the charges.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

6 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Follow up questions:

How many teeth you got?  

Do you spell it teeth or teef?

Have you ever played a jug solo or as part of a band?

I'm relieved.  I thought you've directly referenced it before on here but maybe you're innocent of the charges.

I still have all my front teeth. 

Ughhh I hate that I have family that says teef toof and birfday.

I don't know anyone that hasn't delighted at blowing across the top of any bottle and hitting an actual note.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Hrm.  TBH I had to turn that off.  I peeped the dude's yt page and I recognize his interview series, can't say I've watched many if at all.  Either way, in this vid dude just comes off as nosey and intrusive, possibly even exploitative or taking advantage.  

Same, gave it about a minute of clicking through. Felt the same way, like dude was trying to be a modern day PT Barnum, showcasing his collection of freaks. Asked about school attendance and stuff. Surprised he didn't bust out IQ tests for them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Hrm.  TBH I had to turn that off.  I peeped the dude's yt page and I recognize his interview series, can't say I've watched many if at all.  Either way, in this vid dude just comes off as nosey and intrusive, possibly even exploitative or taking advantage.  

Thought the  same and he definitely is, but he has raised a lot of money for them so I guess there’s give and take.