Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, morton said:

I got bored and skipped ahead, thought they had gone full GTA and grabbed switched rides.

It would have been a great addition to kilz' license plate thread but I couldn't get the photo sice I was driving.  

Anyhow, the plates on dudes care read. 

GTA-LIFE

I know on the surface it sounds retarded, but that's literally how I think, be ready to kill anyone, everywhere I go. I train 2-3 times a week at the range on average, and I'm even entering pistol competitions now. Haven't won one yet but came in 4th in an elimination match a couple weeks ago with a bone stock M&P 2.0. Did years of kickboxing & BJJ training in NYC, which is essentially practicing murdering each other in a padded room.

Sounds psycho to females, and low T men, but the weird thing is for the first time in my life, I stopped getting into street fist fights after about 6 months into MMA training, as I was put in my place & humbled regularly, and really had nothing to prove with amateurs on the street any more. I feel like being unfamiliar, and not intimate enough with violence, at least for me translated to processing it using the brains emotion algorithms, leading to a lack of control. The more familiar I became with violence, the more I processed it using a logic based approach.

After I got my CC permit last year, I def go even further now to deescalate & avoid conflict. Knowing how common violent crime is here, including mass shootings, along with the fact my family, and even the unprepared strangers that probably rather I didn't carry are protected around me, there's just way too much privilege on deck for me to risk losing. This may sound like bullshit to anyone unfamiliar with the topic, but look it up yourself. Statistically speaking, a concealed carry permit holder is even less likely than law enforcement to be charged with a crime. I get why that is now and I'm even strapped at the crib most of the time.

From my perspective, I might be wrong, but I feel like it's borderline retarded, and delusional that people think a few thousand police officers can stop criminals from ever accessing 450 million plus firearms currently in circulation. As familiar as I am with gangs, drug dealing, and crime in general UI think that's absolutely absurd. The irrational, emotional based fear of guns leads to gun laws , and in turn prevent more people from being able to defend themselves and others. If someone was actually using logic to process this, and actually gave a fuck about the people around them, they wouldn't allow themselves to be consumed by fear. They'd do the same thing I'm doing granted their not a suicide risk, taking SSRI's etc. 

So TLDR:  Being ready to kill everyone I come across is the only way. i can't imagine ever getting rid of guns now that we can just 3D print as many as we want at home, and I can't imagine a cop always being there to protect me, or even really wanting to for that matter. Thinking otherwise is pure delusion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

That's a wild fucking take placing the onus of mass shootings on individuals in society because they said something to some one having a bad day that "made" them go blast a bunch of people.

This is another angle. People kind of isolate unstable/weird people now more than ever. Most of my crew growing up were of the thoroughbreds, but we always had 2 people that were off. I still talk to one on the phone occasionally and the other one is dead now R.I.P. @tellurianwho had legit schizophrenia that didn't start showing until he hit 17/18 years old. Back then, if they were your homie, and never snitched, that was it, they're your homie. These days people worry about being sucker free a bit too much, and snitching is common, but these otherwise loyal people who are a bit annoying get isolated, and the reality the world has no place for them sinks in.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

@MercerYeah. I was looking at a study done on the absolute isolation of people in today's society. For accuracies sake these numbers aren't super important for me to remember exactly. But they said that 20 years ago people reported having a friend group of at least 10 people. Today people reported having 0-2 friends the whole while getting blasted 24/7 with online shit talking. Its like no one has that person or group of people telling them "fuck what they're talking about. Who cares," and it's eating them alive. 

I just made that connection between the two stories cuz my initial reaction was "oh some one said some foul shit? Fuck what they're talking about. Grow some thicker skin." Some of these fools skin is already stretched thin.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

6 hours ago, Mercer said:

For some reason reminds me of being invited to these Indian kids house when I was younger.  They wanted to play some game kind of like the furniture was safe/floor was lava, except instead of lava one of them wanted to be this man eating tiger.  To illustrate this, the kid filled his mouth with ketchup and was basically foaming ketchup at the mouth all over this family's couches.  Don't remember the dad's reaction but the fam must have been pissed lol.  Mr. Yuck would have loved it, probably the type of story that started his problems with ketchup to begin with.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

devvo'd that video didn't finish with some stupid cunt getting his face ripped off.

king of the fucking  savannah (actually queen but you get the point).

I know, I was waiting for it. That's a wild animal though so eventually karma will kick in.

• Truth 2

People kind of isolate unstable/weird people now more than ever, because 450 million plus firearms currently in circulation. In high school and they let everyone fart spray. i'll smack the fuckin molder teeth out your mouth.  Legacy of knights of the round table chivalry lifestyle I think.

bpstones.jpeg