Nobody wants to talk about all the weird shit that happened at Travis Scott show in HTown?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Slogan of concert was "see you on the other side."

He wore a shirt depicting human walking through a door as a demon.  

The entrance to Astro World is a depiction of his head and the exit is his bare skull. 

He "apologized" in a tweet at 11:16 11/6 on the dot.

^^symbolism for 666

People are alleging he performed a ritual sacrifice not a concert. 

Crazy I know. Criminal investigation is going on and I'm certain something interesting will come of it. 

I guess this being outside of my sphere of influence means it doesn't really matter. 

Cough. 

1 minute ago, mr.yuck said:

I did some quick article skimming and apparently some one else was paralyzed at another one of his concerts in ‘17.

Would it be weird if he was purposefully distributing bad drugs at his shows so that people died? 
I might've seen too many "First 48" shows. 

• LOL! 1

So basically the run down of what happened.  Travis Scott, came out to perform and everybody went NUTS and bum rushed the stage, all while people were packing in tighter and tighter.  Basically bodies were being crushed.   As for the Dude going around and injecting people with whatever it was, that is real too, that  part is jacked up.  

I have been in a similar satiation years ago at a concert and it is very tough to move and I was starting to not being able to breathe.  

Anyhow, I haven't heard about the satanic drug induced ritual part.  But I did however, ask a bunch of Gen Xers/millennials, "what makes this guy so famous?  They all basically said the same thing, "We don't know, all we know is when this posts something on instagram, everyone goes nuts over it." 

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Nobody?

I did mention it the following Saturday morning in the Random Thots thread.  Which posted some thing along the  lines of this. 

When you become so famous, people start to die. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, fat ralphy said:

My whole thing is like bro - you have a birds eye view of the shit and a microphone, at minimal flex some nuts and get people to move for first responders and shit.

I seriously don’t even know one of dudes songs but I bet you anything I own that its trash.

yeah, you know at least one of his songs by accident I’m sure. I thought the same until I spotified him. That’s a character trait of a grade A garbage human to just keep doing you in a situation like that.

George Bush lives in Texas.
Travis Scott is from Texas.
Houston is 3 hours and 6 minutes from Crawford according to Google Maps. 
Google is for libtard trannies, but do you see that..

3 hours and 6 minutes. 
3-6s

Coincidence? HA! 
Bush and Scott did 9/11. 

More like Travis Osama Hussein Marx.  
The Storm approaches. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 4