Mother of rapist tranny blames victim.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the endgame of the republican trans bathroom panic is to assert that trans people are mostly rapist freaks and need to be confined to a certain bathroom. 

conservatives love to say you can't ban guns because criminals don't follow laws. but in this case you can ban rapists and rapes will stop? 

fake nonsensical bullshit. 

in short, 

C41D95A9-D240-43EE-9803-7575CB002366.jpeg

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

This whole story is fucky. I’ve read the article where they quote the mother and read a bunch of other shit, combine that with the conservative propaganda and it seems like something i’m going to try to not concern myself with any further. 

good to see some of you guys finally catching on. 

circle of control… circle of influence… circle of concern. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 3:41 AM, abrasivesaint said:

This whole story is fucky. I’ve read the article where they quote the mother and read a bunch of other shit, combine that with the conservative propaganda and it seems like something i’m going to try to not concern myself with any further. 

A good way to go about it is to seek out police reports, court docs, etc. The whole thing, down to the way it was handled the first time which lead to a second incident at a different school 
is egregious. 

• Props 1

It's expecting a lot from people to ask that they do any research about anything outside of what is suggested in their google news feed, Facebook news feed, or television news channels. 

it's intellectually lazy and attempting to get them to understand is like peeing in the wind. They won't put half the effort it takes to step outside their bio dome that's been created for them. It's comforting to think you're on "the right side of history" but it is lost on them that now is not a comfortable time for the world. 

The more ignorance and shilling to what's really going on the easier it is to flip society into Marxism. It literally relies on people being fooled. 

On 11/6/2021 at 2:41 AM, abrasivesaint said:

nobody photoshopped that woman to look like like a dumb woke cottage cheese cooter.   How is this propaganda?

Did you read ANY stories about what happened?

I just saw that it was labeled as conservative propaganda and that's what I was responding to. It's not propaganda.

Media buried the story completely because it wasn't a good look for the woke movement funded by Marxists. Tranny literally raped a high school girl in girls bathroom and the victim got in trouble (suspended) then victim blamed. 

It all make sense now seeing the "mom". She isn't mentally stable as an adult, no wonder she raised a confused criminal child. 

4 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I just saw that it was labeled as conservative propaganda and that's what I was responding to. It's not propaganda.

It is.

- There is nothing that i’ve seen that says this boy was Transgender. He wore a skirt. I can introduce you to many punks that have worn a skirt or a dress at some point in their lives because it was edgy and attention seeking. 

- It has nothing to do with Trans gender bathroom rights. According to the reports, the victim and the assaulter had some degree of sexual interactions previously. They were allegedly meeting in the bathroom to engage in such interactions and the girl wasn’t feeling it, but apparently the boy didn’t give a shit and raped her. He wasn’t simply some “Tranny” taking a piss that decided “i’ma rape that bitch over here.” 

Media buried the story completely because it wasn't a good look for the woke movement

Fair point, to a degree. They certainly aren’t covering it because they don’t want to do the dance they’re going to have to do and have a legitimate conversation around the topic. It’s not a simple headline, 60 second talking point, and move on. It’s a complicated issue with many variables. It’s also a ridiculous idea to now lump every Trans person using a bathroom into a rapist, which is what many conservative talking points are alluding to. For the record, even the father of the victim didn’t agree with these arguments. 

funded by Marxists.

You’re being ridiculous. CNN and the like are corporate “center-leftists” at best. 

Furthermore, Marxists don’t have money. (Joke, kind of.) 

Tranny

Propaganda part^

literally raped a high school girl in girls bathroom

Factual. 

and the victim got in trouble (suspended)

Have seen nothing to support this in reporting. 

then victim blamed. 

The mother did this. Which is why lefty mainstream media is staying away from the story. It’s a landmine field. 

So at this point i’ll ask you your own question.. did YOU read ANY of the stories of what happened? In case you missed them, here you go…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10156749/Mother-skirt-wearing-teen-raped-female-classmate-says-identifies-male.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083783/Loudoun-County-father-arrested-school-meeting-says-daughter-raped-boy-girls-bathroom.html

Are those links far enough away from the “Marxist” media for you? 

It all make sense now seeing the "mom". She isn't mentally stable as an adult, no wonder she raised a confused criminal child. 

This is why i said i wasn’t concerning myself any further, yet here i am. Not interested in the opinion culture war bullshit spinning headlines and stories for political narratives. 

I read the reports, as far as i’m concerned this is a legal issue for the courts, and no longer my concern. 

edit: tagging @lord_casekbecause he addressed it as well. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1