2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kults said:

You spend your time arguing about politics  on that ‘dying’ graffiti forum...

Don't forget, arguing with people that are not politicians in any professional fashion, and with people that "don't care that much" like myself. 

Just easy to put the key in some people's back.... wind 'em up like a robot.

1 minute ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Don't forget, arguing with people that are not politicians in any professional fashion, and with people that "don't care that much" like myself. 

Just easy to put the key in some people's back.... wind 'em up like a robot.

i’ve been doing it for 4 years, i know all too well lol 

rip to the memes tho, good times 

1 minute ago, Decyferon said:

I don't know how any American can defend those people in DC.

As another foreigner i know just how you feel. had the same thoughts when the other side was in DC screeching nOt mY pReSiDenT

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I'll tell you why you never saw anything "this crazy" from antifa/break loot murder... the reason is because they're all pussies.  All of them.  Take it to the bank.

If they weren't pussy, they'd have not been covering their face.  Only a bitch won't own their actions.  Plain/simple/cut/dry.  Too easy pussies.

oh come on dude. i thought antifa were like the worst people ever born, supremely dangerous, a highly armed group to be feared, deserving of tactics we dredged up from the vietnam war, need to be marked a terror group and run over by cops? which is it? 

2 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

oh come on dude. i thought antifa were like the worst people ever born, supremely dangerous, a highly armed group to be feared, deserving of tactics we dredged up from the vietnam war, need to be marked a terror group and run over by cops? which is it? 

that goes both ways then, no?

they certainly set the precedent, it just got ramped up

7 minutes ago, Kults said:

remember when antifa said

"nooooo its just a few bad apples, they dont represent the cause or group as a whole, we are peaceful protesters"

DB4OC4TZVROIPL4Q2KUAEWDMUM.jpg

i do. are you going to look at today's coup attempt with the dead woman and the numerous bombs placed around capitol hill today and the cars that ran over protesters last summer in incidents around the country and the swath of black church burnings and the nooses in trees and the swastikas and fires and bomb threats at synogogues and the plot to kidnap gretchen whitmer and tell me they're the same thing? are you eulogizing, like, the merchandise at the apple store before this stuff? 

7 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

i do. are you going to look at today's coup attempt with the dead woman and the numerous bombs placed around capitol hill today and the cars that ran over protesters last summer in incidents around the country and the swath of black church burnings and the nooses in trees and the swastikas and fires and bomb threats at synogogues and the plot to kidnap gretchen whitmer and tell me they're the same thing? are you eulogizing, like, the merchandise at the apple store before this stuff? 

did you forget the anti trump terrorist shootings up a republican baseball game? or how about people getting dragged out of their cars and beaten?  we could go back n forth like this for hours but that wasn’t my point. both sides have bad actors. you can try going tit for tat about it but i don’t think that will lead anywhere 

Archived