The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

4 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Cut out of work early at the expense of doing some extra hours next week. 
it’s so fucking hot this week and my two teammates at work are working my nerves. 
Manager left early. 
one dude went home on early break to smoke. When I found him after break he was leaf blowing while eating a bag of Cheetos

the other takes the lil utility vehicles around (we have 10 acres) and does every thing but work after manager leaves. She leaves at 1:30p daily. And a lot of days she cuts out at 9:30a.
We clock out at 3.  So after one it’s like a free for all. The one will half ass some shit and rush through it.to go fuck off while bogarting a vehicle and the other will find some excuse to do the same thing in the other.

I take a lot of pride in my work. The time is there we should take the time.  Especially being known for how pristine the gardens are.  
I will never mention this to my manager but I don’t know how to deal with it and it becomes so frustrating. 

The men I’m mostly surrounded by at home and the two at work always. ALWAYS second guess, doubt or downplay any idea, thought or fact. The way they talk to me makes me think I am fucking stupid when it’s really them not listening.  
im really frustrated with men right now.
Which is the exact opposite tone of a previous post of mine. 

So I’m  home early to have some time at home before he gets home from work and it was worth the price of a few longer days next week. 

Undecided for toe color 

IMG_2904.thumb.jpeg.4d83f205448ccc89689860069c5e7e4c.jpeg

nude cream with opal micro flakes 

IMG_2905.thumb.jpeg.b0e9804b0589f006cd8e577584dd8bdd.jpeg

flat blue. Denim? Navy? 

IMG_2906.thumb.jpeg.3e9caa150b7a3677bb303a78b1389b4b.jpeg

Boss cuts out at 9:30am often?!?! Clearly doesn’t give a fuck as long as things are done to minimum standards.

I would be fucking off and doing bare minimum, cruising around in the cart getting high and eating Cheetos too. You should set your sights on getting bosses job. Or at least their assistant.

• Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I don't know what to say to that. Other than one day the bosses boss is gonna show up after lunch and heads are gonna roll.  Or at least that's me as the bosses boss.  

I agree with Lugr.  Looks like you can play this to your advantage.

2 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

This one has some micro glitter in it.  However. I’d rather that. Ima go dig out a nude crème now  for the toes 

The glitter is a nice touch.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

Boss cuts out at 9:30am often?!?! Clearly doesn’t give a fuck as long as things are done to minimum standards.

I would be fucking off and doing bare minimum, cruising around in the cart getting high and eating Cheetos too. You should set your sights on getting bosses job. Or at least their assistant.

if I walk the property at lunch and see some shit that needs picked up ima pick it up. He’s always commenting to me “you’re not on the clock” and carries on about me workin thru break. I’m just doin what I do

When they realized I was a very punctual person-the one who’s off carton around said something like this to me-“you are ready to go at end of break huh” 

then the truth appeared. He said “just don’t outwork us /show us out”.. “don’t make us look bad”  type shit. 

1 hour ago, ndv said:

Yeah, I don't know what to say to that. Other than one day the bosses boss is gonna show up after lunch and heads are gonna roll.  Or at least that's me as the bosses boss.  

I agree with Lugr.  Looks like you can play this to your advantage.

I know people notice. He said earlier today “I was in the cafe gettin coffee and the workers were saying, “ hey look at your co workers out there working in the heat” 

and he has the nerve to actually tell us this. 

Just now, SMdoubleXL said:

if I walk the property at lunch and see some shit that needs picked up ima pick it up. He’s always commenting to me “you’re not on the clock” and carries on about me workin thru break. I’m just doin what I do

When they realized I was a very punctual person-the one who’s off carton around said something like this to me-“you are ready to go at end of break huh” 

then the truth appeared. He said “just don’t outwork us /show us out”.. “don’t make us look bad”  type shit. 

I know people notice. He said earlier today “I was in the cafe gettin coffee and the workers were saying, “ hey look at your co workers out there working in the heat” 

and he has the nerve to actually tell us this. 

Screw that, out work them, make em look bad. I can't stand people with poor work ethic.  

That is a bunch of crap. 

• Like 1

How long have these dudes worked there for? If they been there for years, they probably paid dues and seen it all. Know when to bust ass and when to fall back and cruise around eating Cheetos.

Definitely not knocking your work ethic and have been in that situation before. In my situation, I realized I needed to chill the fuck out and go with the flow of the OG’s or else constantly butt heads with them. We ended up all getting in tune with each other and got shit done as a team.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Now I will say this about my manager 

she does usually get there at like 5a. 

She likes shit don’t specific ways at specific times. And I’m sure she expects that from us when she’s not there. She has put in her time there. Like 22 yrs. 

I just need to stand up for myself without sounding like a complete bitch.he has let me know he doesn’t like confrontation what so ever so I have that advantage because I am ok with confrontation with some thought behind it. 

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

I bet he likes the nude cream…

From behind he looks kind of like…..

64B9F10C-B0E0-4980-9AFB-91F8ED6B55F1.jpeg.597430497569189cbbc1da97c21ec5f4.jpeg

Ima wear sandals next week to change out of to wear home. It’s too hot not to work on my tan ha. I’ll see if I catch him peekin. 

I’m 💯 sure my crotch checks haven’t gone unnoticed. 

I don’t know how to read that pic. Just a regular lookin guy with a heavy Pittsburgh accent. He’s probably 10 yrs younger than myself if I had to guess. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Ima wear sandals next week to change out of to wear home. It’s too hot not to work on my tan ha. I’ll see if I catch him peekin. 

I’m 💯 sure my crotch checks haven’t gone unnoticed. 

I don’t know how to read that pic. Just a regular lookin guy with a heavy Pittsburgh accent. He’s probably 10 yrs younger than myself if I had to guess. 

Have you asked to read his fingernail beds yet?

On 9/1/2024 at 6:32 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

SIT YOUR ASS DOWN 

Okay. Sat my ass down. 

I got these new head phones for hearing protection and they made a suction on my dome piece. When I pulled them off it threw my whole shit out of wack. I put them back on and made them do suction again and then took them off gently and everything went back to normal. 

• Like 2

Also. I tossed my phone in my pocket with my keys for the first time in forever and when I got to slav squattin on the job I cracked the shit out of my phones screen.

I've had this phone for almost 3 years now. What's an Android with a good camera right now?

• LOL! 1

due to me being in the middle of reconfiguring the van my bending situation has seen me U-shaped for the past week and as of today it feels like I've had a medicine ball the weight of the world dropped onto my crutch all night and my my back is paining the price

getting old sucks

15 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

or any good torrent sites to download shows on?

31 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

does anyone know a good free streaming site in the vein of fmovies, flixtor, etc.??

my options are waning on shit to watch and it's boring.

@MOOGLE?  help a brotha

• Truth 2

I did it. 
He was cookin bfast and I just let it come out. I told him he didn’t have to do anything but acknowledge what I’m saying. 
I told him some exact things I want in a man 

and if he doesn’t want to provide them, I am bound to open myself up to getting it from someone else. 
It was normal after that. Not awkward. 

and through bfast while talking about work I may or may not have told a few stories which happen to include interactions with men I see day to day. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

due to me being in the middle of reconfiguring the van my bending situation has seen me U-shaped for the past week and as of today it feels like I've had a medicine ball the weight of the world dropped onto my crutch all night and my my back is paining the price

getting old sucks

“reconfiguring”……is that what they call it down unda?

right…….got it

• LOL! 2