The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a really hilarious day today. I was wrapping up a job for some old spinster sisters that had their TV glued to fox news when I came to do the estimate. I decided on this job that I was going to start overcharging these MAGA motherfuckers, by a lot. 

So today I hear them talking about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris being mentally incompetent and I took that as my cue to join the conversation. Let me tell you, that shit is fun talking to these assholes. Nothing is off limits or out of bounds. I've never referred to Joe Biden as "the radical communist Biden crime family" seriously. I just started making up wild shit about Hunter Biden and they just blindly agreeing with me.

They said they are gonna refer me to all of their old friends. I can't wait to over charge them too. When they say "whoa. That's a lot of money." I can respond with some ol "crooked Joe Biden and the radical left are ruining the economy. Prices are only going up!"

• Truth 2
  • Props 4
  • LOL! 2

I can't think of the term right now.  

Anyhow, that is not a bad way to practice dynamic pricing.  I am gonna start doing this. 

Edit:  lol, just as I submit my post I realized what the term, reverse psychology.

I am gonna start using this reverse psychological structured pricing. 

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I had a really hilarious day today. I was wrapping up a job for some old spinster sisters that had their TV glued to fox news when I came to do the estimate. I decided on this job that I was going to start overcharging these MAGA motherfuckers, by a lot. 

So today I hear them talking about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris being mentally incompetent and I took that as my cue to join the conversation. Let me tell you, that shit is fun talking to these assholes. Nothing is off limits or out of bounds. I've never referred to Joe Biden as "the radical communist Biden crime family" seriously. I just started making up wild shit about Hunter Biden and they just blindly agreeing with me.

They said they are gonna refer me to all of their old friends. I can't wait to over charge them too. When they say "whoa. That's a lot of money." I can respond with some ol "crooked Joe Biden and the radical left are ruining the economy. Prices are only going up!"

Glad to see you’re clocking jobs my dude. My shit is in the toilet at the moment. Just swirling around the bowl lololll. 

IMG_2393.gif

• Truth 1

Yo @SMdoubleXL I thought that hairline tatt was real af for a minute. Shits dope, do that. Never in my life have i supported a head shot tattoo of any sort until now lol. Some times I think top of the skull is pretty rad if you’re a bald dude (key word dude). But yeah. Face tatts never but that’s a really pretty cool idea. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Glad to see you’re clocking jobs my dude. My shit is in the toilet at the moment. Just swirling around the bowl lololll. 

IMG_2393.gif

Damn homie. It hurts me to hear that. Go find you a maga motherfucker and start waxin poetic about the evil demoncrats and how all the illegals are stealing your job because of the border crisis. 

• LOL! 2

6 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Same here.

By Thursday I will have worked a total of zero hrs with equivalent income earned.

And it isn't due to lack of wanting nor asking to work.

Are you going in and just focusing on working and leaving your personal stuff at the door? Or do you go to work holding your lazer heart butt plug and tell all your coworkers that people are jizzing on your van? Just curious, because if you are bringing that personal stuff to work, that may be why you are not on the schedule?

8 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Yo @SMdoubleXL I thought that hairline tatt was real af for a minute. Shits dope, do that. Never in my life have i supported a head shot tattoo of any sort until now lol. Some times I think top of the skull is pretty rad if you’re a bald dude (key word dude). But yeah. Face tatts never but that’s a really pretty cool idea. 

Oh. This is not an idea.  This is the real deal. 
did it a few nights ago 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

Are you going in and just focusing on working and leaving your personal stuff at the door? Or do you go to work holding your lazer heart butt plug and tell all your coworkers that people are jizzing on your van? Just curious, because if you are bringing that personal stuff to work, that may be why you are not on the schedule?

Bit of both. 

I leave the laser in the van as it needs to charge some time. My van is of no concern to them beyond Me espousing the joys of how truly free I am compared to those blowing up to $500 each a week on renting a bedroom.

On the positive side at least I have young chicks commenting how they "love My energy" as I walk around in public not giving a shit about tge judgement of the superserious egoists that litter this place with sour grape vibes whereas I bring the good vibes (literally)

• Like 2

I think the reason I got zero hrs at work this week was due to Me going into My keyboard settings and changing every open source projects Developers names to automatically change to "Nicotine" so they get smoked for as long as cancer breathers occupy My domain and drain My bank accounts to where I shall soon be living out the Blanka and Dan "forgot to pay My phonebill" reality.

If I disappear from 12oz at the end of this month prior to "smoking out" said Devs (whom I would respect if they could generate Me a non-game based no-financial constraint no cigarette based reality lest I view them as cold blooded soullless reptilians) then at least I leave the breadcrumbs as to why here.

The the slang of today is just pure brain rot even though I understand it all  I would prefer to use 2006 Memes speak because it would require me to go full retard if I was to use the slang of the past five years and as we know I'm only half retard and would never go full retard like the teens of today.

These were pristine 2011 Jordan XI

concords which had been on ice and have been worn maybe 5x total prior to wearing them this year only for both soles to come off and Me deciding they are fuxking worthless as I wore them soulless.

The supposed Greatest shoe of all time according to Complex which I viewed as such in having an OG pair in 1996 only for this to happen is resplendent of Nike’s downfall in quality over that time and any clown in the sneaker reseller game is a pure example of the worst kind of human that exists.

I should take out the soul from the bag just to show you how pure and clean and preserved the shoes actually were before I rolled them in mud because of this utter  shit happening

This was something that occurred in the time whereby I couldn't post over the past month or two any images of what was going on yet now that's no longer an issue I'm happy to broadcast my dissension in respect of a $300 shoe failing after 10 wears irrespective of the fact that the shoe is nearly 13 years old

image.jpg

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@Mauler5150 i'm pretty sure there are videos online of sneaker fanatics fixing damaged sneakers. if you have the soles still, and a little time & shue glue, they may be salvageable.

I left one of The soul was at the mountain bike park as it was on my roof sitting on the solar panel as I show the son what it's guilty of.

In line with the Scriptures I decided to let My brother Archangel Michael soul free if I only because MJ had 45 on these Originally and even the weight of my number on his back was too much for the greatest of all time. Save for the 55 dropped Madison Square Garden, Which coincidentally was where I witnessed the only live NBA game I ever watched in person The highlight of which when I was there receiving MC Gusto himself a.k.a. Chris Rock in person.

I recommend everyone in this forum to obtain a pair of jodhpurs given they are like the ultimate jeans/tracksuit pants and if you go to the beach I have extra padding so that you can clean your archers of sand prior to getting back in your car

Pricey but worth it at least they  serve as proof that unlike Mr Hands I never died by riding a horse Even if that horse was a multi tentacled octopus Craxken hybrid Flying spaghetti monster with tentacles of doom

Yet at least I got My pick that Symbolic who represents me being both a Justice of the peace (JP) or a doctor of love (Dr) depending on the orientation.

With this said I shall instead revert to my salutation as Lord Johnson from now on 

And if anyone hasn't seen Peep Show on this board stop what you're doing right now. and go watch it from the beginning and thank me later. Also if I haven't met you in real life utilise any quote or refer to yourself as seeing yourself as a character from the show and you already have my seal of approval in knowing I'll get along with you As long as there's “no logo on the foam“

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Mauler5150
I am in love with a LAN Johns OM

had a female yesterday try to imply she was able to control me with voice commands. Said female also happens to share a name with one of my guitars that is stored at my mums and is currently in C# tuning with 10 gauge guitar strings.

given her bitchy nature towards me should I go and purchase the heaviest gauge strings possible and tie that bitch the fuck up or should I get the lightest gauge strings possible so I let that bitch free to go bother someone the fuck else as I'm sick of a worthless Cunt like her telling me to shut the fuck up if that's the only value she indicates she has to me in this world?

What would channel 0 do?

oh sorry this song might help decide what I think of the trembling frightened girl telling Me to STFU.