How can we wank up in here without @Deine Mudder?

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Who's gonna be the high bidder? China Boys or USA Boys?

I don't think they would buy vacation info they already have.  It would probably go to other countries that are interested in the tech.  Probably wouldn't much for it. Could start the bid off around 10k ?   

The reason why I think US would buy, is because they already knew this Ballon was flying about, so you already know counter intelligence tapped in and collected the same encripted data China was collecting, and possibly fed it back with to China with bad data.  I mean, so the best thing to do was let the Balloon fly to gather intelligence to see what info China was interested in in the first place. Makes sense.  So thats why I really don't think China and us would buy something they already know.  But other countries are interested in what they don't know, then there is the hardware value. I suspect the middle east would buy it for a few million at most. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ndv said:

I don't think they would buy vacation info they already have.  It would probably go to other countries that are interested in the tech.  Probably wouldn't much for it. Could start the bid off around 10k ?   

The reason why I think US would buy, is because they already knew this Ballon was flying about, so you already know counter intelligence tapped in and collected the same encripted data China was collecting, and possibly fed it back with to China with bad data.  I mean, so the best thing to do was let the Balloon fly to gather intelligence to see what info China was interested in in the first place. Makes sense.  So thats why I really don't think China and us would buy something they already know.  But other countries are interested in what they don't know, then there is the hardware value. I suspect the middle east would buy it for a few million at most. 

I can't believe MFers are still using Davinci era tech on spy missions.

Think about it, it cost a lot of money to send and recieve infom from earth to space to earth.   Space is usefull for extremely exspensive instruments you do not want easy access to by anyone relatively speaking in a physical sense. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Just roll up in a big wooden horse next time.

That did work at one point in time.  But this is China you're talking about so you gotta be more careful, perhaps a wooden wok, (that's racist!) or a rabbit since it is the year of the rabbit. 

Edited by ndv