Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/12/2024 at 10:13 PM, Mercer said:

Haven't decided if I'm voting dementia, or narcissism yet. Just grateful our corporate banking overlords gave us these two amazing choices. This is the best system ever.

image.gif.9b52bb7b830e28c69540c4bc0a1ade9a.gif

I'm in the same boat but I might not vote at all this time around.

I hated the Trump years and its been really great to not wake up to 5 different crazy news stories a day but theres no way Joe can make it another 4 years. I didnt think he would have made it these 4. I really thought that when he got elected, they would have propped up Harris but we havent heard hardly a peep from her. 

During the debate, Both of them fucked up stats/numbers but with Trump atleast it felt like he was skewing them to his favor when Joe just seemed totally out of it. 

While I don't want to deal with another 4 years of Trump, I also will not vote for someone who's unfit physically/mentally for this job. The whole system is in bad need of a rework. 

haofyf6t8k111.webp

Edited by diggity
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, diggity said:

I'm in the same boat but I might not vote at all this time around.

I hated the Trump years and its been really great to not wake up to 5 different crazy news stories a day but theres no way Joe can make it another 4 years. I didnt think he would have made it these 4. I really thought that when he got elected, they would have propped up Harris but we havent heard hardly a peep from her. 

During the debate, Both of them fucked up stats/numbers but with Trump atleast it felt like he was skewing them to his favor when Joe just seemed totally out of it. 

While I don't want to deal with another 4 years of Trump, I also will not vote for someone who's unfit physically/mentally for this job. The whole system is in bad need of a rework. 

haofyf6t8k111.webp

vote for the party not the person comrade

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

IMG_2644.jpeg.cb5b1b60ade00f8717dd8d8e580bca24.jpeg

Edit: dawg, if Richard Spencer is telling you that you’re being a bit much, you go some shit going on. 

I only know who Tim Pool is bc recently he tried to infiltrate skateboarding and offered a bunch of cash as a prize for some skate contest at a DIY spot. Spot had been there for years and the local skaters had some sort of agreement with the land owners. They did not ask for TP to be involved and turned his prize money down. TP then went and quietly bought the land and now owns the skate spot and forcing his involvement in a scene that doesn’t want him. He did this as pay back since the skaters wanted nothing to do with him.

No idea who the other guy is but assume he is also some radical talking head.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1