Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Truth, green eyes are a good start.

Afghanistan was wild like that. Blue and green eyed brown skin women were fairly common. Supposedly the genes of Alexander and his men were "shared" with the local population with such vigor that those became common traits. Most of the women were covered up when we were around, but a few that I saw were absolutely stunning, and it wasn't just the deployment goggles speaking. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

That shit bothers me. Like how the fuck do you just threaten to make up bullshit crimes for being "fossil fuel executives"? I'd be willing to bet Sanders himself purchases/consumes more petroleum than most people by a long margin himself. That's not even the point. The fact is, we all consume, every one of us, and these companies only fill the extremely high demand the market creates.

No fossil fuel executives? Cool, then no petroleum products like gasoline right, without which the economy would instantly tank, and immeasurable human suffering would immediately follow. I can understand if an oil executive is doing something that's illegal, but singling out a profession like that for targeted enforcement is some straight totalitarian shit, and dumb. We're all destroying the planet Bernie, including your economically illiterate ass.

• Props 2

Just now, Mercer said:

That shit bothers me. Like how the fuck do you just threaten to make up bullshit crimes for being "fossil fuel executives"? I'd be willing to bet Sanders himself purchases/consumes more petroleum than most people by a long margin himself. That's not even the point. The fact is, we all consume, every one of us, and these companies only fill the extremely high demand the market creates.

No fossil fuel executives? Cool, then no petroleum products like gasoline right, without which the economy would instantly tank, and immeasurable human suffering would immediately follow. I can understand if an oil executive is doing something that's illegal, but singling out a profession like that for targeted enforcement is some straight totalitarian shit, and dumb. We're all destroying the planet Bernie, including your economically illiterate ass.

Wish you'd send him this written in a pretty Hallmark card