Mercer

On 1/3/2020 at 6:42 AM, Mercer said:

Gary Webb’s story on that meme is 100% true and I consider him a hero. Do the research, this is a fascinating subject to say the least.  Although without the crack epidemic we may not have had gangsta rap so it all works itself out in the end. 

My favorite story from the crack era was freeway Ricky Ross who was illiterate and making millions a day, when he got locked up he taught himself to read, then taught himself law, and secured his own eventual release finding technicalities in his own case. If Rick Ross The rapper is ever found dead from an apparent 2 shot suicide It’s probably just freeway doing his thing.

Holy shit.. this Gary Webb guy lived like 15 minutes away from me

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Colin Kaepernick was a TRUE AMERICAN HERO OKAY?!

J/k.... about as un-American as you can get kneeling for the anthem.  To me, it just says he's comfortable on his knees.

America should have given him the golden knee pad award which he would have likely accepted with a smile not realizing it just means he's a champion knob jobber.

• Truth 1

I used to get in trouble for refusing to pledge allegiance in school all the time. 

Blind allegiance is far more un-American than non compliance. We were founded upon non compliance. 

edit: not saying i give a fuck about Kaepernick and his kneeling, just making the above point. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1