Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
20 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

If you can find an independent contractor the prices are much lower than before decriminalization. Plus no taxes or ID scan.  YMMV

Prices wen down pretty drastically in NYC as well. Most is imported surplus from legal states. We don't have dispensaries here, but  some of the delivery services show up with a pretty well stocked mobile dispensary now. Pretty good menu of 10 - 20 premium strains at &40, or $50 per 3.5, and oils, cartridges etc. It used to be normal for high demand strains to go $75-$80 per 3.5 in NYC 10 years ago. It wouldn't be uncommon for a good edible from cali to go for double the legal price sold here in NYC, not so much any more. Now we're surrounded by connects from Canada, and all the other legal states, and prices have gone way down.

Edited by Mercer

18 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Prices wen down pretty drastically in NYC as well. Most is imported surplus from legal states. We don't have dispensaries here, but  some of the delivery services show up with a pretty well stocked mobile dispensary now. Pretty good menu of 10 - 20 premium strains at &40, or $50 per 3.5, and oils, cartridges etc. It used to be normal for high demand strains to go $75-$80 per 3.5 in NYC 10 years ago. It wouldn't be uncommon for a good edible from cali to go for double the legal price sold here in NYC, not so much any more. Now we're surrounded by connects from Canada, and all the other legal states, and prices have gone way down.

I couldn't afford to smoke like I do at those prices. I'm currently paying 80$/Oz.

7 hours ago, Kults said:

I couldn't afford to smoke like I do at those prices. I'm currently paying 80$/Oz.

GOOD reefer costs $30 per 7 grams in Colorado.  Even $30/eighth is a 100% markup.  Obviously you don't transport shit for free, but still.... I'd say if you love smoking (not you Kults) so much that it's in your interest to move to somewhere that has it legal for recreational use because it's very very very cheap to just stay in the clouds all the time.

I quit some months back after spending most of my life getting lifted.  I don't miss it, I wish I could sell my water pipe to someone but nobody will buy it because I want too much money for it.  It's nothing special, just gets the job done, doesn't have a name, doesn't have any stupid decorative shit on it.

I might have some gummy bears or something in June when I go to Pikes Peak, but not interested in smoking anymore.  I may decide to do it again if it becomes legal in Texas but for now I'm fine being sober, I'm much more on point.

• Like 1