Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Smh metronome is racist against Filipinos? They’re like Asian Mexicans which means you hate Mexicans. Sad!

I love the Filipinos!  I grew up with so many Filipinos, they have a bomb independence day party every year.  My homie married a Filipina and had to do the balut on his wedding day 😂

• Props 1

On 3/30/2023 at 8:19 PM, MOOGLE? said:

FrXe8xvWIAUr7Ub?format=jpg&name=small

I keep wondering when the left will flip the word "Based" into a pejorative, kinda like the right did with woke.

Also why is the carburetor/intake missing and that battery has 6 extra terminals. 

8 hours ago, Mercer said:

I keep wondering when the left will flip the word "Based" into a pejorative, kinda like the right did with woke.

Also why is the carburetor/intake missing and that battery has 6 extra terminals. 

it kinda was around 2014-2016 within the online culture war , but the fact that christina hoff sommers was given the nickname based mom fizzled it out.

a lot of the far left really looked foolish trying to create a narrative of sommers as an alt-right nazi anti feminist , but her association with milo yiannopoulos really didnt help much either

woke right now as its current pejorative still has no actual definition , and blackpeopletwitter is finally getting annoyed at the left and rights gentrification of the word.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 4/1/2023 at 3:49 PM, Mercer said:

I never liked the word, to me it meant indoctrinated into marxism.

i think its because people either confused or conflated intersectionality with cultural marxism(neo marxism) .

probably the biggest issue back in the 50s to 70s was well meaning white people that wanted to help ,and black radicals adding into the conversation and activism.

the video tweet is the perfect example of real time definition warping devoid of the actual people and reason woke exists.

it seems all have repeated in the blm era ,but with internet and the clusterfuck of keyboard slacktavists , gender and identity politics , meme warfare , and grifters.

id have been shocked if woke never took over sjw ,radical left , etc as a wide spectrum term cause as all AAVE that get hijacked ...its catchy and works

Edited by MOOGLE?
one day i'll use proper grammar online ..i swear
  • Truth 1

the last part where she says "call it out" and the fact she doesn't speak fuckyea merica real english , is the gentrified version of woke.

this also breaks down into the ideological incompatibilities of white feminism and african diasporic feminism .

f0f78cbe-1637-472e-83d8-eb4dd51d3dc7_tex

whats crazy is the black pejorative woke literally never changed and is still going strong , but you will never see this

b8fe908b-102c-40ed-8aef-1b7247d7acc6_648

in the same conversation as this

mqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

@ndvhave trannies taken it too far? And how long has snl not been funny?

I agree, snl isn't funny anymore, all has become now is poor way to get news or an opinion accross that's sub par to South Park.  Trying to hard in my opinion.

As for trannies take it too far, I am not sure what you mean.   I mean, I knew a few gays and I would hear convos about their inner circle regarding gay dudes taking it to the next level with starting to go through sex change and stuff, and they all pretty much were not cool with it. From my understanding what I observed through most gay dudes, they are turned off by trannies becuase they resemble more so female, so it's awkward for them other than friends or acquaintances.   

That's why I am not sure how to answer your question other than yes, trannies do can take it too far.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

@ndvhave trannies taken it too far? And how long has snl not been funny?

I didn’t watch the clip. I think SNL really fell off lately after they got rid of Cecily Strong, Kate Mckenon and Beck Bennet.

Doesn’t somebody on here know that chick on the thumbnail?

• Truth 1