Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Apr 2 2006, 02:50 PM

Videogames.

I have to purchase a DS now because Nintendo is coming out with a Zelda for it.

i still need to play Ico

and shadow of the collosus.

and god of war.

i would have played all 3 of these games already but sony only released it for themselves. assholes.

i just got done with gta: san andreas.

about to start on the godfather as soon as it gets done downloading.

but i really cant wait for that zelda.

Yeah, for real. This Zelda game is gonna be good.

I've never played Ico, but I hear good things

Shadow of the Collossus was dope.

God of War; well this board knows how much I love that game.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Apr 2 2006, 09:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Apr 2 2006, 09:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuse=--action@Apr 2 2006, 08:13 PM

kh-index.jpg

-fuse.

How is Kingdom Hearts? I've always wanted to try it. The new one has Tron and Nightmare Before Christmas and a whole bunch of other type stuff in there.

Does it all make sense?

[/b]

Kingdom Hearts was tight, it does all makes sense. I didn't like that there weren't crazy amounts of weapons to buy like in the FF series, but it's tight.

You get to fight Sephiroth, which is tight.

-fuse.

I hated Killzone. Maybe because people were hyping it up to be a "Halo Killer". I ended up renting Killzone and Def Jam, and I just stuck with Def Jam.

fuse, I noticed that thing about Sephiroth. There's a new walkthrough for the game on the front page of 1up.com. They mention that. But whatever, if I want to get down with that stuff, I guess I'd have to go buy the remake for FFVII.

By the way, here is a link to some news about the Scarface game:

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3149195&did=1

Guest Resurrection

def-jam-fight-for-ny-xbox.jpg

YEAH THIS GAME WAS PRETTY BADASS. BUT TOO EASY TO BEAT. BUT I LIKED BEING ABLE TO SWITCH YOUR GEAR UP AND JEWELRY AND CHANGE CLOTHES (AND GO... YOU KNOW I STAY FRESH TO DEATH, BOY FROM THE PROJECTS AND I'MMA TAKE YOU TO THE TOP OF THE GLOBE SO LET'S GO)

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Apr 2 2006, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Apr 2 2006, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Resurrection@Apr 2 2006, 06:05 PM

B0001ADAMO.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

BETTER THAN GUN

yes. this game was real good.

[/b]

yeah, even with the little bugs and controller and camera problems it was good.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Apr 2 2006, 09:57 PM

anyone have a modded ps2? if so, how much did you pay for your chip and where did you get it from? im kind of weary of these online modchip companies, but if they sent fro you they'll send for me.

http://www.modchipsource.com/

I've used them on 2 seperate occasions with no problem. That was for Xbox chips though

ps. I mod Xboxes

I've done about 30 so far.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Apr 2 2006, 10:06 PM

I hated Killzone. Maybe because people were hyping it up to be a "Halo Killer". I ended up renting Killzone and Def Jam, and I just stuck with Def Jam.

fuse, I noticed that thing about Sephiroth. There's a new walkthrough for the game on the front page of 1up.com. They mention that. But whatever, if I want to get down with that stuff, I guess I'd have to go buy the remake for FFVII.

the only reason i got killzone was because it was dirt cheap (used and old) and becuase the name of the title was just so badass. I still love this game.

anyone remember the demo discs the original playstations came with. it had like cool boarders, some game with a gecko, bloody roar, and some other shit. THAT WAS CLASSIC

Originally posted by leftover crack+Apr 2 2006, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leftover crack - Apr 2 2006, 10:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Apr 2 2006, 10:06 PM

the only reason i got killzone was because it was dirt cheap (used and old) and becuase the name of the title was just so badass. I still love this game.

anyone remember the demo discs the original playstations came with. it had like cool boarders, some game with a gecko, bloody roar, and some other shit. THAT WAS CLASSIC

[/b]

IQube. and parappa the rapper.

Jet Moto was also a good game