Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
54 minutes ago, where said:

@Kultsim def gonna hit 4, you said it resets at 4 or 5? just finished the battle pass.....been feeling a little dry so its time for a new season 

so it’s a bit confusing this year. 

your prestiges remain after each season. so if you hit 4 before next week, you’ll start at 4 for season 2. 

here’s where it gets a little confusing. you can level up to 200 each season.

after level 200 you hit master prestige BUT ONLY FOR THAT SEASON.  you’ll get a little ribbon with 1 star/per master prestige earned that persists throughout the seasons( so up to now only 1 star)

you’ll start at level 1 , prestige 4 next season. there’s 4 prestige’s per season, after which you’ll hit your master prestige levels ( 200+)

now here’s what you lose, once you’ve personally got prestige 4 at level 150, any progress you’ve made between 150-200 you will lose and start back at level 1 but with the prestige level you’ve achieved in the last season, so in your case, prestige 4 level 1. 

so for example i maxed out at master prestige/level 200 but i’m prestige 5 even though there are 6 prestige’s available right now, reason being i didn’t top out at prestige 3 during season 0 cause i didn’t hit the prestige cap during that season. no idea why they made it so fkn confusing but that’s how it works this year. 

that happened to me in season 0. I think i hit 30 something and then lost it. can ya do, sucks but not a big deal

spiderman does look cool, the studio who made the infamous games made that one.   sounds similar. if i played games other than cod i’d be getting it 

haven’t tried outbreak yet but i’ve been playing the shit out of that Apocalypse Now map. 

Here are some codes for free stuff if anyone wants them, posted on the blk ops sub

You can redeem these codes are www.callofduty.com/redeem

GZ28T7TY5L618 - Reward: Doritos Charm; Not Yo Chip Doritos Calling Card; Another Level Doritos Sticker; King Cheese Mountain Dew Charm; Canned Ordnance Mountain Dew Emblem

X5VCM8QW34170 - Dorito stuff - these might give you the same stuff as the bits above

DGKDVHQ11S2Z4 - Calling card

M53TJGB2W7647 - Calling cards

The first code is pretty new out, but if you know of some other codes, feel free to share

On 3/4/2021 at 12:24 PM, Kults said:

@whereyou finishing up with spider-man? 

Seems we got less time for the battle pass as last season, 2 months i think. you top out the season 1 pass at all? 

im only tier 21 atm and looking forward to getting that new smg 

Naw been busy af only like 17% thru spider-man, 10 on the battle pass, yea I maxed it out

so after less than 2 hours gaming all week,  and all the servers are down collar 43 good wolf wtf 

• Like 1

sooooo the other day i stopped at best buy and seen cyberpunk for super cheap.. picked it up again to see how the updates have changed anything IF that.. dont judge me..

overall besides the fixed bugs, mediocre graphics and all the other shit that comes with it.. to me its just.. DULL.. as fuck.. that whole "lively night city" shit is a joke.. all the npc's just stand there or sit there.. no interaction besides one random sentence of dialogue.. cars and traffic is basically non existant.. seen cars in the distance then randomly dissapear once they get close leaving the roads basically completely empty and just sooo so much more.. it doesnt feel alive like other games.. ive been playing RDR2 alot in strictly first person and i feel more alive and connected in that game going into Rhodes or Saint Denis.. characters interact, compliment my coat or talk about the day, wack ass lemoyne raiders threaten me and i kill and chase them down, english dude STILL looking for his friend Gavin with more backstory, you hear and see your gang interact with eachother at camp and tell stories about their lives like you actually get a feel for who these characters are as individuals.. this is another reason why i would get irritated with these youtube gaming nerds and their "7 year old hardware" excuse for an overall shit game..

like, sure, im sure cyberpunk looks great on new consoles or pc.. yeah it might be cool looking or shooting and hacking and shit could be fun but its still just so fucking DULL.. even the OG Shenmue for fucking sega DREAMCAST was more immersive and believable than this shit.. idk i just had to see it for myself.. idk what the legacy of this game will hold besides it looking good i guess.. good idea, fucking HORRIBLE excecution.. last time ill be talking about cyberflunk.. gonna go back to RDR2, COD & Ghost of Tsushima till something else comes my way..

• Props 2

10 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Appreciate the Shenmue reference. One of my all time favorites.

I bought a dreamcast just to play that and resident evil code veronica. wasn’t as into shemnue as some ppl are but it was def ahead of its time 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, where said:

^9.9.99

now on cod whenever it says throwing frag i always say blowing fags and it hits 

I always try for the first blood medal by lobbing one down the center lane at the start of the match. I rarely get it but when you do you just know some dude on the other end is yelling lol 

• LOL! 1

@where

I see you grinding out those lvls. Ive been slacking this season, I don't think ill make master prestige with a month and change left. Im at roughly 50 on the BP though, if I fall short on that ill use the AFK Warzone method i figured out last year, still works.

I want that Warlord skin for Naga and that Poison Dart SMG is pretty sweet.

Im glad we dont play CoD mobile.. latest mythic gun pack costs 450$(!!!) can you imagine spending that much for a gun skin, nuts. A PS5 would cost less

In other ACTI news, Bobby Kotick the CEO just layed off 190 employees and cashed in a 200M bonus on top of his 30M annual salary. Scummy.

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/investor-group-pissed-activision-blizzard-ceo-is-getting-a-200-million-payout/1100-6488906/

Capture.PNG

15 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

@Kults from what I’ve seen... it seems like an open world rpg. Comparisons to botw and assassins creed. Finishing FF7 remake, then Im gonna jump in on it.

I dig those. I prefered the isometric OG fallouts but i did play the shit out of 3 and new vegas, kinda drifted away with 4 

• Like 1